Tennessee Lady Vol News

From the outside it seems obvious that Horston, Jackson, and Key (especially the first two) would move on as high WNBA draft picks, but you never know. If they felt like this team’s chemistry was improving throughout this year and they could imagine bringing it back for another year to get to the next level, I could see it, especially for Jordan.
I'd love to see it then you just work on the point guard position maybe another scoring guard and hope your 2024 class is a huge one.

CP pulling a Kevin Durant? Maybe she can go recruit Becky for her alma mater...
People are definitely not happy with the move, but where could she go that isn't in rebuilding mode? Sloot has notoriously been shopping around, which means Quigley is also shopping around. Azure Stevens is looking at Minnesota. Other than Kahleah Copper, that starting five is completely gone.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I have never understood the fascination with "bracketology". It's not how the actual tournament brackets are going to play out.
Not a fascination just a look into where we are standing at this time. He usually gets the seedings very close to right even if your in another bracket. Participation is voluntary for anyone who wants to do it which I enjoy doing.

Reactions: SN-A-C Orange
People are definitely not happy with the move, but where could she go that isn't in rebuilding mode? Sloot has notoriously been shopping around, which means Quigley is also shopping around. Azure Stevens is looking at Minnesota. Other than Kahleah Copper, that starting five is completely gone.

And I think Copper will be elsewhere as well. I think Phoenix or Seattle could really use a player like her depending on that happens.

If Breanna Stewart signs with the New York Liberty it will be the Liberty vs. Aces in the WNBA Finals

My guess is she'll go with the Liberty -- IF she still has family there. She's getting older, is a mother now, and sometimes that makes people nostalgic for where they grew up. Obviously Stewart's youth was complicated, to say the least, but still ... ya never know.

Really time for team to refocus and beat Ole Miss and the games in between now and SC game. If they do that worse they can finish is third and it is better to be third than fourth in the SEC tourney as expect Sc to be the number one seed and you can get to the final game. Plus if you win all the games to Sc you have a shot at the SEC title although a slight one still you would have that chance.

Really time for team to refocus and beat Ole Miss and the games in between now and SC game. If they do that worse they can finish is third and it is better to be third than fourth in the SEC tourney as expect Sc to be the number one seed and you can get to the final game. Plus if you win all the games to Sc you have a shot at the SEC title although a slight one still you would have that chance.
already said tenn gets anthor shot lsu in semi of sec if theyfinishes 3nd place

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Speaking of Kea, the best thing that could have happened to her basketball career was to have had her go-to spin move be exposed as vulnerable to being picked. A supremely naturally athletic player like her can sometimes skate along and get away with not having to get extra gym time to develop new moves.

My gut tells me the last two post-game film sessions will inspire her to work on making sure she has other strong options to go to.

It's that time of year that all last-year players start to wonder where all the time went and are feeling the urgency to make the most of their remaining time in college ball, so I hope all of our seniors are getting in extra reps and working on some fresh moves to spring on unsuspecting opponents in post season!

VN Store

Back