Tennessee Lady Vol News

Don't feed it!QUOTE="CoryDallasLV, post: 22350909, member: 70142"]I just rolled over laughing!!! LITERALLY!!![/QUOTE]

watching LSU now and I just don‘t see how we hang with them. They look more athletic and I have no idea how we’re even going to attempt to stop Angel Reese.

Agreed. Three undefeated teams in SEC play, but only two of them have shown a propensity for absolutely destroying other teams in the league, which is scary considering Tennessee is coming off the "easy" portion of their conference schedule. Given what we've seen so far, the Lady Vols are a clear third (at best) in the SEC...

Reactions: Voluble2
watching LSU now and I just don‘t see how we hang with them. They look more athletic and I have no idea how we’re even going to attempt to stop Angel Reese.
It depends which team shows up. The one who focused on showing off to a crowd/hyping up fans (Arkansas game last week) or the one that is dialed in prepared to play. If its the 2nd, yes they will be extremely tough to beat.

Regardless, winning on the road in the SEC is tough as is, we will need our best foot forward. Take care of the ball, can't let them get out in transition. But before all that we obviously have to focus on UCONN. This will be a tough stretch but one game at a time.

Lol man all this talking don’t mean nothing..TN got 8 nat’l titles how many they got down there in Baton Rogue? I’ll wait!
Ain’t nobody playing for no dang style points.
8-0 is 8-0.
College GameDay know the business! Rocky Top is the Move🧡🧡!
Tennessee is back!
Stand on Business!
I’m out until Thursday.

Reactions: UTtoDC and Rons1989
I am sure UCONN has a record streak of beating unranked teams. If true would LOVE UT being the team to snap the streak. Curious what the spread will be. Thinking UCONN 7 to 10 points.
It's not too long. Didn't they lose to Georgia Tech a year ago?

I'd say we split the next two games, although I have no idea which one we will win.
Uconn still has All-Americans, an Olympian and Some of the best international players in the World available right now. To say they are down because of a few players being injured is an oversight. They are still beating teams by 30-40 points. What would work for us is to get them to turn the ball over Thursday and take advantage of it in a high-paced game. They had 20 against Depaul last night and Depaul has never played defense well.

VN Store

Back