Tennessee Lady Vol News

This may go better here so i'll repost

Here's another video to get y'all excited... All credit to coach sam and the social media staff they are on 🔥 right now.

This has me pumped 😤

Super pumped now 😤

Love the drop steps by Striplin and Franklin. And I love the bombs from Horston, the Darbys, Pissott, Powell, and Puckett. Go get'em. Looking for a great season. GBO

not worried
i-want-the-truth-tom-cruise.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Harvey Peak
Not sure if we had a 2027 thread, but Haylen Ayers out of USJ in Jackson TN was offered today. Her mom played at Vanderbilt but she’s best friends with VFL Trey Teague’s daughter and he takes them to Lady Vols games a lot

Her and Trenton Hassell's daughter are both STUDS. I would not be surprised if both of them are Top 10 players in the entire country at this point. Still lots of development between now and college. But at this point, there are few players better in their age group in the entire country.

I’m sure the blue uniforms will be pretty, and I will continue to cheer our teams, but I am always disappointed when UT messes with Tennessee team colors. They’re calling it Summitt blue so you should feel guilty if you don’t like the idea of our team wearing some other school’s colors. Blue and orange are Florida colors, black is Vanderbilt. Apparently we only added blue because our Orange is special and no company made uniforms in our color.

“The first version of the Lady Vols' blue accent color appeared in 1968 when Joan Cronan set out to obtain jerseys for the women's basketball team. At the time, no company offered an orange uniform, so Cronan opted for Columbia blue uniforms with orange lettering when the Lady Vols played at home.

Later, when orange uniforms became available, Tennessee switched to the traditional orange jerseys but a touch of Summitt Blue has remained.”

Our orange and white colors are special, and all Tennessee! Forever, GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back