Tennessee Lady Vol News

I'd missed that Rickea's mom is a coach, official, and former player for Kansas. Wow. Good read, interesting look at the process a player goes through when deciding to enter the portal, and the second-guessing and misplaced loyalties that kept her at Miss State. I like that the culture Kellie & staff is building stands out in a world of coaching changes and bad chemistry--it really does pay dividends.

Hey, guys! Maria just posted this on the Twitter box.

I know that many of you would probably like to help out with contributions for scholarships to Jordan's camp. Malika can accept Paypal contributions as well, if you can't figure out Zelle, like me!

I love Jordan's game and hope this helps her inspire some more kids in the next generation.

Coach KH never reveals the name of a commit until the player has made their official announcement of the commitment. That’s the best way to give the player their time to enjoy the moment. She’s just giving the fanbase notice of the good news to come.
Rocky Top is the move 🍊🍊! Don’t be surprise if it’s more than 1… remember last time I said this 😎 we ended up with Rickea & Jasmine!
It's against NCAA rules to name a player of interest until they sign a NLI

Reactions: EJVOL4LIFE
I wonder if it’s vaccination status and maybe has to quarantine?[/QUOTE
I wonder if she is fully healthy yet. You know they are going to go over her with a microscope to make sure everything is 100% healthy. Maybe she's still having Knee issues that need to be resolved. That would be my guess and is just speculation.

VN Store

Back