Tennessee Lady Vol News

Reactions: creekdipper
My question is how is Iowa getting away with not forfeting their games that they "cancelled"? I thought teams had to forfeit games this year if they had to cancel due to Covid.

This is disgusting, someone must have lied to Voepel. They do this every year, Baylor has played one ranked team, Maryland (who has 2 losses), who beat them. Once they put teams in the top ten, they pretty much keep them there.

Baylor also has a new coach who can’t coach. They lost to a Maryland team that’s been blown out by every other good team they have played. They will tank and embarrass the AP voters.

Feel like the coaches poll will be quite a bit different today.

My question is how is Iowa getting away with not forfeting their games that they "cancelled"? I thought teams had to forfeit games this year if they had to cancel due to Covid.

That’s also what I thought. The NCAA made that pretty clear. If you’re cancelling games it should drop you as much as if you’d lost them. Can’t reward teams for not playing.

Last edited:
This is disgusting, someone must have lied to Voepel. They do this every year, Baylor has played one ranked team, Maryland (who has 2 losses), who beat them. Once they put teams in the top ten, they pretty much keep them there.
Its the disrespect factor. The grade tennessee much harder than other teams and refuse to put them in the Top 10 until they prove more than others have to prove smh sad.

VN Store

Back