Tennessee Lady Vol News

Only think I need from a pathetic troll like you is your absence.
People who troll are really a compliment to the LV forum we haven't won in awhile but we are still revelant but the best way to handle trolls is with intelligence they actually feed off the confrontation that's really what they want but there's nothing wrong putting them in their place if you choose to

Reactions: Rickster
It was. I light her butt up every chance I get. It’s so gross.

on twitter? LOL ... i'm here for it and was gonna let it die down. BUT since it was brought back up. How about this one that addressed Sabrina Ionescu👀 Yea, i screen shotted it for those on here that thought he was just in the heat of the moment defending his coach. Naw, these are a common theme on his twitter and i believe this stemmed from people almost two years ago saying Oregon would have a shot or taken down that SC team that didn't get to play in the tourney.

1B6BE56F-B5BF-4F7E-9E2C-5F35355F41EC.jpeg

on twitter? LOL ... i'm here for it and was gonna let it die down. BUT since it was brought back up. How about this one that addressed Sabrina Ionescu👀 Yea, i screen shotted it for those on here that thought he was just in the heat of the moment defending his coach. Naw, these are a common theme on his twitter and i believe this stemmed from people almost two years ago saying Oregon would have a shot or taken down that SC team that didn't get to play in the tourney.

View attachment 415213
This is the same woman who said that about Pat. She’s vile and disgusting!

I thought they were a woman, maybe I should just refer to them as they. Just because they are an ass, doesn’t mean I should act the same way. I respect people’s pronouns ( I know this is going to piss some of you off 🤷🏾‍♀️) But yes, on Twitter, I light their ass up! On the regular.
View attachment 415213

i am here for ALL of it. LOL i see one or two people going IN and i love it haha...

Speaking of the pronouns he has he/him on his twitter BUT I remember Dawn tweeting the poster and called them by their government name. I think i posted that awhile back. She called him by his name and then retracted and said Delores lol i followed their exchanges because they were fun at first then the more i saw of that poster i had to detach myself.

I also didn't think you were disrespecting the pronouns or preference😃

Reactions: stlvolsfan

VN Store

Back