Tennessee Lady Vol News

Agreed. I was honestly shocked to see us at 2. I do think we have the opportunity to finish second, but there are several other great teams who probably don't agree with our ranking. I also think Ole Miss is way too low.
Ole Miss is way too Low. They return most of their team, added to their depth with Baker from Wright State (who is very talented), Lashonda Monk (AAC Defensive player of the year), and Destiny Salary, not to mention their team defensive play is outstanding. If they get some consistent offense this year they will knock off many of the teams ranked above them.

She doesn't usually build a team up unless she believes what she is saying. I'd like to see this team come out with the effective play she got out of her Missouri State players because this team is more talented. I've got us picked to win over 20 in the regular season that is what we'll have to do to keep moving forward like we've done thus far.

I do believe we will start seeing "Kellie Ball" this season now that she has recruited players that fits her system and the team has some quality depth for the first time in a long time. It's okay to be disappointed that Kellie did not land Oldacre. Relationships take time to build and the recruiting team has had little time to develop those relationships.

I do believe we will start seeing "Kellie Ball" this season now that she has recruited players that fits her system and the team has some quality depth for the first time in a long time. It's okay to be disappointed that Kellie did not land Oldacre. Relationships take time to build and the recruiting team has had little time to develop those relationships.
Thank you. The voice of reason.

Kellie said lots of good things about many of the players, she smiled when talking about Rae, called Alexus a winner, and said, “Sara’s skill set has really stood out in this preseason.”
Also talked about how the Coaches were not trying to make the players fit into a spot, but were coaching them and wanted them to play where their strengths lay.

In the Maria Cornelius audio, Maria said Kellie majored in math, I didn’t know that, and uses analytics in looking at the team to help determine who plays best with whom, among other things.

We’ve got one smart cookie for our Head Coach, who loves the Lady Vols more than anyone, and who is also a fantastic communicator and does Tennessee Lady Vols proud in all her interviews. Hope she never leaves us to be on tv, because she could make a fortune. Lucky for us, she’s all Lady Vol.

When asked about Candace’s and Diamond’s National WNBA Championship, besides her pride and happiness over this, she stressed we’re all Lady Vol family.

Less than 2 weeks, can’t wait!

Last edited:
Kellie said she thinks Dye will be a 3/4 and she thinks she’ll thrive around the high post area. That was music to my ears bc although Kasi improved she didn’t have the shooting touch or passing ability to really optimize a hi-low with Key so hopefully Dye can.

We've not had good shooting from 15 feet by our forwards since Burdick.

Kellie said she thinks Dye will be a 3/4 and she thinks she’ll thrive around the high post area. That was music to my ears bc although Kasi improved she didn’t have the shooting touch or passing ability to really optimize a hi-low with Key so hopefully Dye can.

Good move Kellie. All this talk of turning her into a guard was absurd...

Good move Kellie. All this talk of turning her into a guard was absurd...

That’s literally what she said the first time as well lol. She has the skills and they’ve been working to make those better for her professional career as well as for the team because that’s what they’ll need from her and she has the ability. But that never meant she was making her a guard, just improving her ball handling/control skills… people took a quote and ran with it per usual

That’s literally what she said the first time as well lol. She has the skills and they’ve been working to make those better for her professional career as well as for the team because that’s what they’ll need from her and she has the ability. But that never meant she was making her a guard, just improving her ball handling/control skills… people took a quote and ran with it per usual

I figured Kellie was too smart for that. Hopefully the reports of Dye jacking up threes at the open practice were just for exhibition purposes...

Reactions: LadyVol1908
She needs to violate the rules and make them come rite
That's what some of them would prefer her to do, unfortunately not too many on here seems to care about integrity and what that means, it's Top 25 players by any means necessary it seems. Glad some of us see it!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back