Tennessee Lady Vol News

Yikes at the fashion! 😩😂 but nevertheless I’m ready for the season to start!

I loved it because you could feel that being each of their individual personalities. I applaud Kellie for letting their players be themselves.

Also, this isn't uncommon for sports teams these days especially women's teams.

I loved it because you could feel that being each of their individual personalities. I applaud Kellie for letting their players be themselves.

It’s actually quite the opposite, a lot of teams these days take picture day rather seriously. I remember the team photos of Izzy’s senior year went viral because of their individual, yet collective good looks.

Also……the players get to dress individually every year, I just wasn’t moved this year.

I am going to say that Puckett won the fashion show, followed by Rae, Walker and Suarez.

And I know there are a lot of empty shelves and supply shortages these days, but half a jacket? Hopefully, someone will get the other half out of layaway for Christmas for that poor dear ;o)

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
It’s actually quite the opposite, a lot of teams these days take picture day rather seriously. I remember the team photos of Izzy’s senior year went viral because of their individual, yet collective good looks.

Also……the players get to dress individually every year, I just wasn’t moved this year.

I was so the score's even 😉... anyways enjoy your Saturday and go Lady Vols

I am going to say that Puckett won the fashion show, followed by Rae, Walker and Suarez.

And I know there are a lot of empty shelves and supply shortages these days, but half a jacket? Hopefully, someone will get the other half out of layaway for Christmas for that poor dear ;o)
lol if you are talking about Dye she was wearing it half off I can assure you it was a whole Jean jacket lol y’all are funny😅

I noticed that Kellie and Ashlynn already have a warm relationship. Kellie is motherly and a hard ass when she needs to be.

Yea and they underachieved! I always felt during the CHW era that the focus was too much on image and not basketball. JMO….

I don’t think the underachieving had anything to do with those ladies and their image. They, on many many occasions, out-talented teams instead of being coached to win. I don’t think I remember more than 1 maybe 2 coaching wins in those years.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I don’t think the underachieving had anything to do with those ladies and their image. They, on many many occasions, out-talented teams instead of being coached to win. I don’t think I remember more than 1 maybe 2 coaching wins in those years.

I was referring to their lack of grit and physical tenacity. It always seemed to me that they played soft and were too pretty to be physical on the court..

VN Store

Back