Tennessee Lady Vol News

SEC Goes With Virtual Basketball Media Days Amid Delta Variant

This is what the SEC is posting which seemed a little strange to me.
bummer just seeing the content from the Big 10 WBB media day that was in-perso I always found it interesting what 2 players the coach took to the media day in Alabama lol the last one before the pandemic Kellie took Rennia Davis and Jazmine Massengill think she would have took Rae Burrell and Jordan Horston/TK this year

bummer just seeing the content from the Big 10 WBB media day that was in-perso I always found it interesting what 2 players the coach took to the media day in Alabama lol the last one before the pandemic Kellie took Rennia Davis and Jazmine Massengill think she would have took Rae Burrell and Jordan Horston/TK this year
I think this year it would've been Rae & JoJo (Walker) this year and TK and Jordan would've went next year, but I agree with you that it sucks.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
2022 recruit Oldacre was at the Harpers for the weekend lol have never heard of taking recruits to your home with your team but Coach Kellie likes to be different and I am here for it.
Didn't that used to be a recruiting violation a few years ago? I think they changed the rule, but I don't think you could do that a few years ago.

I think Bruce Pearl got in trouble for inviting a recruit to a barbeque a few years ago.
I think it's only a violation if the student is invited to the coaches home or a barbeque at the coaches home on an unofficial visit. Unofficial visits are to be done strictly on campus, whereas official visits give reign to a lot more freedom to visit the area and see if it is where you want to spend your 4 years.

I think it's only a violation if the student is invited to the coaches home or a barbeque at the coaches home on an unofficial visit. Unofficial visits are to be done strictly on campus, whereas official visits give reign to a lot more freedom to visit the area and see if it is where you want to spend your 4 years.

The kid wasn't even invited but showed up anyway. Bruce didn't chase him off and that was the violation.

VN Store

Back