Tennessee Lady Vol News

I can't remember if this is the team that Burrell was invited to try out for. If so something was real political because she is a far better player than over half the girls on the team. Maybe it was another team if it was this one someone goofed up bigtime by not getting her on this team.

Poor Jordan H spends more time in the shade than she deserves. She fought through injury and COVID last season. The COVID alone is a big psychological impact. I had it and worried a lot whether I would be one of the unfortunate. I guess one doesn’t know how they will handle life until they are up front and personal with their own mortality.

I think she will show up big time.

I believe our team will have fire power on offense. It’s obviously conjecture at this point, but top scorers may include: Rae, Alexus, Tamari, and Tess. Three of the new Freshmen were very high scorers in high school: Karoline, Sara, and Kaiya. Other possible contributors to scoring are Marta, Keyen, and if improved, the 2 Jordans. Can’t wait to see them play. GO LADY VOLS!
I could be totally wrong if so it want be the first time. I think this next team is far better offensively than the team we had last season. That would be based on Key and Horston being 25 percent better. I am almost certain the bench is going to be far better.

Poor Jordan H spends more time in the shade than she deserves. She fought through injury and COVID last season. The COVID alone is a big psychological impact. I had it and worried a lot whether I would be one of the unfortunate. I guess one doesn’t know how they will handle life until they are up front and personal with their own mortality.

I think she will show up big time.
I agree. I'm sure she wants to play at the next level, and going into her junior year, the time is now for her take a big leap forward. I feel bad for the amount of heat she has taken from members of this forum, given what's been thrown at her. Let's hope she is able to stay injury-free this year and show everyone what most on here know she is capable of doing.

I agree. I'm sure she wants to play at the next level, and going into her junior year, the time is now for her take a big leap forward. I feel bad for the amount of heat she has taken from members of this forum, given what's been thrown at her. Let's hope she is able to stay injury-free this year and show everyone what most on here know she is capable of doing.

Rae was a complete wreck her freshman year…. And a Bull on a China shop her Sophomore year! But last year she showed out and I expect even better this year ! Jordan is going to be a player we haven’t seen in awhile…… JMO

btw, the ole Gule has been very busy trying to remodel an upstairs bathroom and trying to put more insulation into the attic, during this terrible Florida heat . Had a very close encounter with heat stroke a time or two so I'm taking it very slow. My bil is coming in from NJ today to help me finish up the projects. Thank God. :)
You gotta watch that heat!! Not to be too graphic but keep an eye on urine color. In this case orange is not good!

Reactions: krichunaka
Rae was a complete wreck her freshman year…. And a Bull on a China shop her Sophomore year! But last year she showed out and I expect even better this year ! Jordan is going to be a player we haven’t seen in awhile…… JMO
Yep. She listened to Kellie and has improved tremendously! I love watching her play.

I can't remember if this is the team that Burrell was invited to try out for. If so something was real political because she is a far better player than over half the girls on the team. Maybe it was another team if it was this one someone goofed up bigtime by not getting her on this team.

Burrell was invited to the FIBA Americup the USA roster was supposed to be made up of WNBA players since they were facing pros from the Americas but Team USA could afford to send in college amateurs like Rhyne Howard and Aliyah Boston since the talent gap between us and other countries is huge

Dawn Staley was the coach
Roster

Reactions: Volfan2012

VN Store

Back