Tennessee Lady Vol News

A perfect encapsulation of why UConn fans love them some Kellie...

What a ridiculous comment with no basis in fact. It is my opinion that KJH was the best choice for the job and she will return the UT-UConn game to more significance than just bragging rights. I believe UT is 2 or 3 recruiting classes from asserting themselves into the national championship discussion.

I've been around sports a lot and seen a lot of guys who just criticize thinking it makes them sound intelligent. It doesn't take long to realize they are just full of bull. Change my mind are write a good analytical piece.

Last edited:
What a ridiculous comment with no basis in fact. It is my opinion that KJH was the best choice for the job and she will return the UT-UConn game to more significance than just bragging rights. I believe UT is 2 or 33 recruiting classes from asserting themselves into the national championship discussion.

I've been around sports a lot and seen a lot of guys who just criticize thinking it makes them sound intelligent. It doesn't take long to realize they are just full of bull. Change my mind are write a good analytical piece.
I hope it's only 2 classes because I don't know if I'll be around in 33 recruiting classes.

It doesn't take long to realize they are just full of bull.

Everything you write is BS, but every now and then you let a nugget of truth slip through your facade. It's not surprising you have high praise for Kellie, because you know what I do -- she's never beating Geno.

I believe UT is 2 or 33 recruiting classes from asserting themselves into the national championship discussion.

Another Freudian slip...

Lady Vols Roster Review: Breaking Down the Lady Vols‘ 2021-21 Roster | Vol Basketball Fever
A different analysis which most of which I totally disagree with as totally believe roster is better if unproven until they play.
The guy talking most of the time was so confused about the names half the time and the ability of this years current players. Then they starts talking about players we wish we could have that were no longer with the program. A couple of those players mentioned were more of a cancer to the team and probably would have lost us a couple of more games last year had they still been here. I really thought the analysis was poorly thought out and the guy doing most of the talking didn't know half of what he thought he knew about women's basketball and primarily the players on this team's roster. He was crying about the schedule as though it was too hard. Tough non-conference schedules can prepare teams to be great come conference and post-season. This team will be in every game they play this year just as they were last year and may sneak a few more out. Mark my words. If they develop that mental toughness (that their coach has) and learn to hate to lose more than they like to win, they have all of the tools to be one of the top teams in the country this year.

Everything you write is BS, but every now and then you let a nugget of truth slip through your facade. It's not surprising you have high praise for Kellie, because you know what I do -- she's never beating Geno.

Another Freudian slip...

Change my mind are write a good analytical piece. Or do you need me to define analytical.

If we had an Orange and White Scrimmage game here is how I would split the teams up:

Key
Green
Puckett
Wynn
Burrell
Miles
Darby

versus

Saunders
Striplin
Suarez
Horston
Dye
Walker
Rennie

I think that would be a fairly even game.
You have your two experienced point guards on the same team. I’d split up Walker and Horston.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

VN Store

Back