Tennessee Lady Vol News

Bailey Davis, Tennessee signee, is in the finals of USGA Junior girls today. Beautiful smile, from Memphis. Playing Rose Zhang, Stanford signee.
On Golf channel. Go Bailey!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up! I turned on the TV just in time to see Bailey drive into a short rough, then both she and Zhang get some good-natured ribbing for being chummy with each other in their walk to their second shots. lol

Thanks for the heads up! I turned on the TV just in time to see Bailey drive into a short rough, then both she and Zhang get some good-natured ribbing for being chummy with each other in their walk to their second shots. lol
Did you notice Bailey wearing the power T today!?!
So Rose Zhang is an amazing player. I think she won the USGA Women’s Am earlier this summer as a high school senior. She will play #1 for Stanford as a Freshman.

What these girls up to?

Can i say i LOVE the person jordan is becoming right in front of our eyes 🤩

the more i read and see about her the more i realize how selfless she is and she gets it. In an interview with Alexis Hornbuckle they were trying to get her to focus on herself but you can tell it’s hard for her. She didn’t complain not once last year with multiple injuries that we didn’t realize she had.

Jordan thank you for choosing to be a LV!

Last edited:
I distinctly remember Liz Fruendt from her playing days because I made the comment that she was the kind of player Pat would have loved. I hope her stint as a non-coaching assistant turns into an active floor coaching position somewhere for her in the near future because I suspect she's a real go-getter and will be a smart addition to someone's coaching staff.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
They are clearly hinting that they know someone is close to signing some papers, and they look pretty pleased about it. Wonder who? :D

Just the two MAJOR JUNIORS involved with the video ! The seniors and grad. transfers will all be gone ….. 🤔

Assuming Rae doesn’t play an extra year ? And the juniors could play an extra year ? 🤷‍♂️

They : Jordan and Key could play two years with whoever! ???? It’s getting interesting…..

But don’t wake up Darth just yet …. I’m waiting on some more digs at Kellie and our terrible coaches ! I haven’t enjoyed all of the negativity since my first divorce! 😈

VN Store

Back