Tennessee Lady Vol News

You know guys, this little lady will prove to be very valuable to the LVs...

I honestly don't think Kellie would have welcomed Edie to walk on if she didn't believe she had positives to bring to the program. Curating for culture fit is something this staff excels at, and since a big part of the revamp of culture has been finding players who are unselfish, supportive of each other, coachable, talented AND are willing to bust their tails every day in order to win, I have no doubt Edie fits right in.

I honestly don't think Kellie would have welcomed Edie to walk on if she didn't believe she had positives to bring to the program. Curating for culture fit is something this staff excels at, and since a big part of the revamp of culture has been finding players who are unselfish, supportive of each other, coachable, talented AND are willing to bust their tails every day in order to win, I have no doubt Edie fits right in.

Edie didn’t just show up and try out. In the video, Edie said one of the reasons she came was because Kellie asked her to come. Kellie was a point guard, she knows who she wants. I’m really looking forward to seeing her play. GO EDIE!

Edie didn’t just show up and try out. In the video, Edie said one of the reasons she came was because Kellie asked her to come. Kellie was a point guard, she knows who she wants. I’m really looking forward to seeing her play. GO EDIE!

I would imagine her sister and terrific Tennessee family had at least a little to do with it, as well. And that's good. Any time we can put smart, scrappy, hard-working, Tennessee-loving girls with outstanding family support into Lady Vol uniforms, we should try to make that happen.

P.S. Madi Hawk should be a Lady Vol in the future, IMO.

M A Voepel the consummate UConn lover is picking the Chicago Sky to repeat and Candace Parker as playoff MVP. Speaks to the level CP3 is playing at in the twilight of her career for Voepel to be recognizing her. Cmon Candace, go get yourself your 3rd chip.

M A Voepel the consummate UConn lover is picking the Chicago Sky to repeat and Candace Parker as playoff MVP. Speaks to the level CP3 is playing at in the twilight of her career for Voepel to be recognizing her. Cmon Candace, go get yourself your 3rd chip.

I'd love to see it. The sky swept the Sun this season, but two of the wins were by only 3 points, one by 4 points, and then one 8-pt win. Candace didn't play in one of the 3-pt wins, but played well in the other three games.

So I'm really nervous about this matchup. We've all noticed how the Sky can look so, sooooo good one game, and then come out unfocused and fall behind by 20 early the next game. The Sun has no quit in them, and going in as the underdog may be to their advantage. If anyone's feeling pressure it's probably going to be the Sky.

The Aces vs. Storm series could be special. I like both teams, so I'm just going to enjoy whatever happens and hope everyone stays healthy.

Check out Kellie's quad muscles in that last photo. I'll bet she could still maintain a defensive stance for a good length of time! Obviously she works out.

Get it, Coach!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Kea on TikTok

“Best backcourt in the country”
Can’t wait to see them prove it this year, so excited to get to go to the Stanford game this year at Stanford! Top 5 matchup, sign me up!
Those two are going to be the go to players for us next season. I can see them taking about 25 shots a game as a duo. They both have similar games with Jackson a little better three point shooter than Horston. Horston a little better rebounder. We haven't had this much excitement in years home games are going to be fun hopefully we'll get better fan support than we've had in the last few seasons.

Kea on TikTok

“Best backcourt in the country”
Can’t wait to see them prove it this year, so excited to get to go to the Stanford game this year at Stanford! Top 5 matchup, sign me up!
Maples is a great place to watch a game. I’ve been fortunate enough to see the LVs play there a couple of times over the years.

VN Store

Back