Tennessee Lady Vol News

Full schedule is out! What are y’all thinking? Still waiting on the Bahamas tournament to release its bracket. Season will be here before we know it!
26-4, 27-3, 28-2, 29-1,30-0?
Big time matchups in the regular season, potential for more in the Bahamas. They’ll be challenged all season long. Looking forward to it.

Full schedule is out! What are y’all thinking? Still waiting on the Bahamas tournament to release its bracket. Season will be here before we know it!
Big time matchups in the regular season, potential for more in the Bahamas. They’ll be challenged all season long. Looking forward to it.

Really looking forward to the season. For the Bahamas tournament, I’m hoping we play both Louisville and Texas.

Playing UConn and then going to LSU the following game will make for a tough late January stretch. I’m really hoping we turn a corner and avoid the mid-to-late season collapse this year. Staying healthy would definitely help in that regard. Having a deep bench will too.

It looks like the game vs South Carolina will be the senior night game. That game could determine the SEC regular season champion. Wouldn’t surprise me to see both teams go into that game with an undefeated SEC record. Will be a huge one with a lot of emotions.

South Carolina as a Thursday night game is ridiculous! This definitely should have been a Sunday game.

I was hoping to get South Carolina early in the Season because they will go through some growing pains replacing Destiny Henderson at the point guard position. Guard play will be the biggest question mark for South Carolina this year. I just noticed that Georgia has them in the second game of the SEC conference on January 2nd. With coach Abe's defense coupled with the players she brought from UCF, the transfers she got, and the returning roster, South Carolina could take one on the nose early playing in Athens if her team buys into what she teaches. That defense is sticky and her team's ugly things up. That will be an interesting game to see.

Anybody ready to talk about our 2022 Lady Vol schedule? Looks like we’re going to have to be ready for tough competition from the get go. Our second game is at Ohio State, our fourth game is at home against Indiana, then we have the Bahamas tournament.

We get Virginia Tech, UCF, UConn, and South Carolina at home, and play at LSU and Stanford. We play Florida and Vanderbilt twice. Georgia has a new Coach I like, will be interesting to see what happens there, we do get them at home between Texas A&M and Florida.

There are possible trap games, looking ahead to the next game or giving our all in one game and not having the same enthusiasm in the next, such as:

We play at Missouri on January 22 with UConn coming to our place on January 26. Then, right after that game, we play at LSU on January 30.

Also, we play at Kentucky on February 26, (which is the last game before the SEC Tournament), right after we give our ALL playing South Carolina at our home on February 23.

Our schedule is no gimme. All our players will need to be ready to play as a Team from the very beginning. We have proven players on our team, now they need to prove it together. I believe in them!

GO LADY VOLS!!

Last edited:
Anybody ready to talk about our 2022 Lady Vol schedule? Looks like we’re going to have to be ready for tough competition from the get go. Our second game is at Ohio State, our fourth game is at home against Indiana, then we have the Bahamas tournament.

We get Virginia Tech, UCF, and South Carolina at home, and play at LSU and Stanford. We play Florida and Vanderbilt twice. Georgia has a new Coach I like, will be interesting to see what happens there, we do get them at home between Texas A&M and Florida.

There are possible trap games, looking ahead to the next game or giving our all in one game and not having the same enthusiasm in the next, such as:

We play at Missouri on January 22 with UConn coming to our place on January 26. Then, right after that game, we play at LSU on January 30.

Also, we play at Kentucky on February 26, (which is the last game before the SEC Tournament), right after we give our ALL playing South Carolina at our home on February 23.

Our schedule is no gimme. All our players will need to be ready to play as a Team from the very beginning. We have proven players on our team, now they need to prove it together. I believe in them!

GO LADY VOLS!!
Great shakedown!

I'll bet Tess is still smarting from Edie beating her in that challenge. Good! She'll take it up a notch next time. 😂

Edie sounds mature for her age, and I'm with Miles in that I'd never heard an athlete say they wanted to be a dermatologist in the future. Interesting choice. She gives off such a positive vibe that I know she's probably already a tremendous asset to the program.

VN Store

Back