Tennessee known for womens basketball???

Can you imagine being the coach trying to replace her? Similar to Bear Bryant. Everyone would compare you to her, and second guess everything as to how Pat would have done it. It would take the female equivelant to Bruce Pearl to even have a chance.

Nikki, Dean, or Holly would be first on the list followed by Kelly Jolly(I forgot her married last name) plus all the other that have branched out from Pat.... but Pat will be here another 20 years at least she is only in her 50's

That's an accurate assumption IMO, but it still could be tough for even one of those ladies. CPS has more former players & assistant coaches that are now coaching than any other womens coach. I heard the number on "In my own Words" interview, but cannot recall it. Something like in the 70s.

Can you imagine being the coach trying to replace her? Similar to Bear Bryant. Everyone would compare you to her, and second guess everything as to how Pat would have done it. It would take the female equivelant to Bruce Pearl to even have a chance.
>Bruce has not won 1 NC yet!

I don't make fun of women's basketball or anything but I dont like to watch it.

Oddly, I can watch a UCLA vs Arizona women's softball game...

Now THAT's what you need to be watching if you're wanting to see some talent!!! :drool:

see i cant stand softball either. I watched UT in the WCWS, I couldn't stand all the swings and misses. There were about 2 hits a game.

You're watching the wrong teams play. As the previous poster said, you need to watch Arizona and UCLA. Then the pace of the game doesn't even matter.

When our men's team was down, and when our football team was going nowhere, the Lady Vols were, and are, always showing the country what excellence looks like. I am grateful for Pat Summitt and our Lady Vols. We have them and others don't.
Now Coach Pearl has given us a real men's team, but that still does not take away from our LV, only adds to. Now if our football team will get back on track, and I think it will, we will be fine.

When our men's team was down, and when our football team was going nowhere, the Lady Vols were, and are, always showing the country what excellence looks like. I am grateful for Pat Summitt and our Lady Vols. We have them and others don't.
Now Coach Pearl has given us a real men's team, but that still does not take away from our LV, only adds to. Now if our football team will get back on track, and I think it will, we will be fine.

Welcome to the board :hi:

Welcome my friend, to the show that never ends, don't let the negitive people drag you down,stay firm,YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

VN Store

Back