Tennessee Kentucky on SEC Network

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Came out to dinner and looked up to see Tennessee and Kentucky on SEC Network. My first though was “cool.” Then I remembered we lost. We lost every SEC game. I mean, we lost every SEC game last year. Seven months later it still seems like a bad dream. Someone please wake me up.

/rant.

ps the Kentucky replay just started so if you’re into that kind of thing...

Reactions: 1 person
Came out to dinner and looked up to see Tennessee and Kentucky on SEC Network. My first though was “cool.” Then I remembered we lost. We lost every SEC game. I mean, we lost every SEC game last year. Seven months later it still seems like a bad dream. Someone please wake me up.

/rant.

I see how you got your name now. You like torture, huh lol

I’m officially naming 2017 “The Year to Forget”. It won’t get any worse, I’m looking straight ahead.

It literally can’t get worse.

I have a buddy who, every year since about 2005, we’ve been saying: “surely this is rock bottom.”

Reactions: 2 people
Freak has been reminding us how bad we have sucked a lot lately lol. This and the top ranked recruiting class thread are just brutal

This or voluntary root canal. Hmmm, what time does the dentist close? Uggggh, what a season.

/rant.

Reported.

Gee THANKS Freak...

Any videos of puppies getting run over by cars you want to share, as well??!!

Too bad I’m on a plane right now and can’t stream...jeezsh!

Watch the regular season basketball games against UK to make yourself feel better.

But skip the SECT Championship.

I mean it could we could go 0-12

I was thinking about about last year the other day. Thinking along the lines that it’s was as bad as possible. Then I remembered that we were basically lucky the sqeek by GT and could’ve easily lost to Massachusetts. So it totally could’ve (and could in the future) be a lot worse.

Although, on the flip side of that, we probably should’ve beat Florida, South Carolina, and Kentucky. So I guess that goes both ways.

It’s kinda crazy what a thin line there is between 2-10 and 7-5.

I was thinking about about last year the other day. Thinking along the lines that it’s was as bad as possible. Then I remembered that we were basically lucky the sqeek by GT and could’ve easily lost to Massachusetts. So it totally could’ve (and could in the future) be a lot worse.

Although, on the flip side of that, we probably should’ve beat Florida, South Carolina, and Kentucky. So I guess that goes both ways.

It’s kinda crazy what a thin line there is between 2-10 and 7-5.

Very true. If we go 7-5 last year Butch is still our coach and Currie's still our AD imo.

Freak has been reminding us how bad we have sucked a lot lately lol. This and the top ranked recruiting class thread are just brutal

Just fodder for discussion. Lol. It’s July.

Gee THANKS Freak...

Any videos of puppies getting run over by cars you want to share, as well??!!

Too bad I’m on a plane right now and can’t stream...jeezsh!
Didn’t mean to set everyone off. The whole season still just seems surreal to me. 😬

Happy 4th of July everyone
451400f7046c8c51536e3249b973cd3f.gif

/rant.

I saw it was on the SECNetwork, was excited for a split nano second before realizing it was last year’s game.....just kept moving right along until I got to the Braves game, didn’t even hesitate. Depressing.

Last edited:
I saw it was on the SECNetwork, just excited for a split nano second before realizing it was last year’s game.....just kept moving right along until I got to the Braves game, didn’t even hesitate. Depressing.

Braves lost too

VN Store

Back