Tennessee @ Kentucky Game 2 Thread - 6:30

Volunteer08

Sorry, guys. I'm a little anxious. RollerVol was busting my chops so I just kicked this off...

This is a big game for us. I'm excited to see our ace on the bump for such an important game. Plus, I think they're throwing their best pitcher tomorrow so getting this win would go a long way. In looking at the standings, we're only a few SEC wins away from being solidly in the mix for a top seed in SECT. A sweep would go a long way and would take some pressure off this team, but I'd be happy with a win tonight and get the heck out of Lexington!

Go Vols!

Yesterday I posted that the weather was bad for the next 3 days. In spite of the forecast, we got all nine innings in!

So, I think I'll say pretty much the same thing tonight...the weather looks crappy...and MAYBE we'll get this win...er ah..I mean this game in, too! :)

Don’t understand Derkay not being in the lineup.

Go Vols!

D4i3kS_WAAIwv3G

I've got my popcorn & my diet coke ready to watch the Vols baseball team kick some KY butt. GBO!!!

I'm hoping there's no rain DELAY tonight. Girls softball game w/GA was cancelled because of it.

Reactions: RollerVol
Sorry, guys. I'm a little anxious. RollerVol was busting my chops so I just kicked this off...

This is a big game for us. I'm excited to see our ace on the bump for such an important game. Plus, I think they're throwing their best pitcher tomorrow so getting this win would go a long way. In looking at the standings, we're only a few SEC wins away from being solidly in the mix for a top seed in SECT. A sweep would go a long way and would take some pressure off this team, but I'd be happy with a win tonight and get the heck out of Lexington!

Go Vols!

way to go 08...see, nothing to it and thanks, by the way...I always get excited about the BaseVols...;)

Reactions: Volunteer08

VN Store

Back