Tennessee @ Kentucky Game 2 Thread - 6:30

I am always happy with a win, but a big blowout sort of concerns me. I think it can fire the losing team up for the next game, as seemed to happen with SC first game. I hope I am wrong, as we could really use a sweep with a road trip to Ark coming up. GBO.

Reactions: RollerVol
I am always happy with a win, but a big blowout sort of concerns me. I think it can fire the losing team up for the next game, as seemed to happen with SC first game. I hope I am wrong, as we could really use a sweep with a road trip to Ark coming up. GBO.

I think they are deflated after that, that is not a typical blowout.

Well that was a cold game but I had a great time seeing our Vols dominate. Kentucky's stadium is nice, and my seats were at their club level which had an indoor section and heaters above the seats.

I am hoping the weather holds out today but I doubt it will. Might be a day for the bourbon trail.

just wow...we just kept pouring it on...hats off to the Vol Night Owls...I couldn't hang anymore...the game was over when....it started raining...you don't mess with us in the rain boy...now, where's my broom at...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back