Tennessee is now favored in Saturdays game

It will be interesting to see what this UT team does. If we win KY and Mizzou, will we be as hyped to beat Vandy? What if we are 5-6 going into the Vandy game and need that win to get bowl eligible? How does the team play then? The fan side of me wants to think we steam roll Vandy either way but the past 10 years have wired my brain a little differently when it comes to expecting to win.
We could have gotten our sixth win, and became Bowl eligible, by beating Vandy last year, and got smoked.

Kentucky didn't beat anyone 21-14 this season and here are Kentucky's wins;)

Toledo W 38-24
Eastern Michigan 38-17
Arkansas 24-20
Missouri 29-7

The official UK athletics website shows UK also WON their Blue - White Game in the Spring by the convincing score of 64-10. Hopefully, UK played their best ballgame in the Spring...

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
All that means is bettors were taking UT.
Gamblers making a killing on UT 4 games straight. Joey Galloway called them a lock on national TV last week vs. UAB. In my case as soon as they took my money i'd know Vols won't cover.

If this coaching staff is what we all think they ought to be, they should have our team as mentally prepared as they have them for any game (which really isn't much...) this year. If I am right, we win by 14

Kentucky is hard to read using any kind of stats. They are almost 50-50 in every category. They did score 21 against Fl but 0 against Ga (although weather did have an effect for both teams). They are not very good passing but play the pass pretty good.
If JG plays the majority of the game and Ky scores 24 or more, I think Ky wins. Too many important injuries for the cats.
TENN D holds them to 17 pts and Tenn scores 24. Vols win, Vols win

If JG starts, id.like to see I formation with Pope and Jordan, left, right, left until halftime. Put JJ in the Coondog formation with Chandler and run stretch play to either side till the cats meow!!!!!!

As long as our OL holds up and we can defense a one dimensional offense, we'll be ok.

Need to get the win and a bye week to heal up.

Reactions: onevol74
They might be a one point underdog, but Odds Shark still has Kentucky favored to win. I can only guess what they are smoking!
ovember 09, 2019, 7:30 PM ET
Kroger Field

Tennessee
Volunteers
4-5 (5-4 ATS)

Kentucky
Wildcats
4-4 (6-2 ATS)
Predicted Score
22.2 Tennessee
26.0 Kentucky

KentuckyWill Win, Cover The Spread, And The Total Will Go Over.
Spread Consensus
TENN
64%
KENTUC
36%
+1

Total Consensus
Under
47%
Over
53%
They also had UAB winning by double digits, this is why analytics are beyond stupid..... Odd shark, PFF with their fake stats all of it is bs.

I heard the same thing on my party-line home phone this morning. ☎
What's a paper?😳
tenor.gif

Reactions: tobybeast
That's a huge line swing. Especially for a road team. Home underdogs by less than 4 points , at night, still win the vast majority of their games.

But gun to my head Id probably take us.

We are now starting to show some consistency. We have played well for four consecutive games now which is building confidence with odds makers.

Reactions: tobybeast

VN Store

Back