Tennessee is now favored in Saturdays game

After the first two games, we haven't lost to anyone we should have beaten. This team has improved greatly and doesn't even resemble the team that took the field against Georgia State. I'm certainly not saying we are a dominant team now or that we couldn't lose these upcoming games but if we continue to trend in the same direction, we should win out.
And GA ST aint far out of the top 25. 42nd (I think but i'd have to go back and confirm). That loss isn't looking as bad as it once did.

Reactions: Tarkus
I'll never bet on the Vols, but if somebody asked, I'd take UT all the way up to about -14 before I'd even think about it.

UK was one dimensional last year and never had a chance. Now they don't have their best defensive production OR their all-star RB? Vols all day.

Vegas knows Maurer is starting. Trying to get more money on Kentucky.

The Vegas books saw Ky as a four point favorite. After that, any line moves are mostly influenced by the bets that are placed. This shows that all of the bettor money is coming in on Tn...which forces the books to keep moving the line to try to get even money on both sides.

They might be a one point underdog, but Odds Shark still has Kentucky favored to win. I can only guess what they are smoking!
ovember 09, 2019, 7:30 PM ET
Kroger Field

Tennessee
Volunteers
4-5 (5-4 ATS)

Kentucky
Wildcats
4-4 (6-2 ATS)
Predicted Score
22.2 Tennessee
26.0 Kentucky

KentuckyWill Win, Cover The Spread, And The Total Will Go Over.
Spread Consensus
TENN
64%
KENTUC
36%
+1

Total Consensus
Under
47%
Over
53%

VN Store