Tennessee is now favored in Saturdays game

That's a huge line swing. Especially for a road team. Home underdogs by less than 4 points , at night, still win the vast majority of their games.

But gun to my head Id probably take us.
I just don't see Lexington, KY as much of a home advantage. Only a couple hours from Knoxville, too.

I just don't see Lexington, KY as much of a home advantage. Only a couple hours from Knoxville, too.

It's nothing compared to our home games without a doubt, but that place has been somewhat impressive for a small venue the last couple of years. I think the Florida game I saw was pretty wild, and they will be extremely hyped for us similar to how Vandy (players, not their fan) gets.

It's nothing compared to our home games without a doubt, but that place has been somewhat impressive for a small venue the last couple of years. I think the Florida game I saw was pretty wild, and they will be extremely hyped for us similar to how Vandy (players, not their fan) gets.

I just don’t see it.
Last years team was much better and we saw what happened there

I just don’t see it.
Last years team was much better and we saw what happened there
We went on the road and beat Auburn last year too. And finished by getting housed by Mizzou and even Vandy by 26.

For this year to be different, I need us to win 2 of the last 3. Vandy may be my biggest litmus test, just because that game comes down to want - we will out talent them every year.

Also I think Pruitt is 10x the coach and gameplanner that Stoops is, that helps.

We went on the road and beat Auburn last year too. And finished by getting housed by Mizzou and even Vandy by 26.

For this year to be different, I need us to win 2 of the last 3. Vandy may be my biggest litmus test, just because that game comes down to want - we will out talent them every year.

Also I think Pruitt is 10x the coach that Stoops is, that helps.

Kentucky lost to Vandy and they’re awful. Unless we’re uninterested or come out flat we should win those two games

Reactions: amorange

Also I think Pruitt is 10x the coach and gameplanner that Stoops is, that helps.

It will be interesting to see what this UT team does. If we win KY and Mizzou, will we be as hyped to beat Vandy? What if we are 5-6 going into the Vandy game and need that win to get bowl eligible? How does the team play then? The fan side of me wants to think we steam roll Vandy either way but the past 10 years have wired my brain a little differently when it comes to expecting to win.

Reactions: amorange
That's a huge line swing. Especially for a road team. Home underdogs by less than 4 points , at night, still win the vast majority of their games.

But gun to my head Id probably take us.
What’s Vegas up to? 🤔

VN Store

Back