Tennessee in the LLWS

Good stuff. Vols will always be top dog across the state of Tennessee. The company (institution in this case) who’s signing your checks you have to be loyal to. I still think most parents are pro-Tennessee.
I noticed the Nolensville base coaches wore pms 151 belts

Reactions: chuckiepoo
  • W
    West Region
    W30
  • SE
    Southeast Region
    W34
abc.png

• ABC
  • 2:30 c

Curacao scored 1 in the top of the first. Hawai'i answered with 2 home runs from first two batters in the bottom of the first. Curacao changes pitcher in the first.
Quickest pitching change I have ever witnessed.

Two of the kids I coached last year are Vols fans. One of the kids that I coached 2 years prior, is a Michigan fan.

Nolensville is a area that is new developments. Tennessee would probably be the top choice in the area but there could be a dozen other schools with fans associated with that team. I live between Cool Springs and Nolensville.....

Nolensville is a area that is new developments. Tennessee would probably be the top choice in the area but there could be a dozen other schools with fans associated with that team. I live between Cool Springs and Nolensville.....

I know there are kids on that team that go to Mill Creek, CPA, and Page. I’m not sure about the rest.

Reactions: Caculator
First and only brand spanking new school I ever attended: Fred J Page

It used to be the farmers high school. Now it’s a better school with better athletes than Franklin High or Centennial.

Independence and Summit are getting all the kids in Southern Franklin, Thompsons Station and the WilCo side of Soring Hill

VN Store

Back