Tennessee has the #2 or #3 team in the SEC

and will finish 10-2. Whether we make it to Atlanta will depend on how Florida finishes.

Now, someone tell me the best way to save this thread for a future bump?
UNREALISTIC.....carry on. More like 7-5 is attainable. If indeed we were to go 10-2 saban ought to retire. He knows he wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing UT is back

This is one sick
TheseWellmadeAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: chuckb1448
As a Cub fan of 25 years I learned a long time ago that if you're only a fan when your team wins you're not a fan at all.

I try to keep that in mind with our Tennessee Volunteers a team in which Ive followed for 30.

The truth is it dont hurt a thing to be optimistic but if you're too optimistic you're only setting yourself up for failure.

The conclusion Ive come up with is I enjoyed my Cubs just as much when they sucked as I do now during their current run by just taking it one game at a time.

I dont care if we're 0-5 if we play our asses off in game 6 and win Ill sing Rocky Top louder than anybody.

Do I expect we'll be worth a dime this year?

Nope but we wont suck forever and if you quit them now dont come back when we do come back because I promise every one of you eventually we will.

Eventually...

Coming off a 5-7 season and some suddenly believe the talent and culture of the program will change overnight and UT finishes 10-2. Let's just throw logic and reason out the window.

15-0, baby! National Champs!! JG wins the Heisman trophy! Write it down!!

Coming off a 5-7 season and some suddenly believe the talent and culture of the program will change overnight and UT finishes 10-2. Let's just throw logic and reason out the window.
Did you even bother to check the date of this thread?.....Nope! Didn't think so.

Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back