Tennessee has the #2 or #3 team in the SEC

This type of fantastic prediction is actually an excellent time saver, since it will be proven wrong by the end of September, if not sooner, and you can stop watching and read some books or do charity work or something.

Reactions: 1 person
1*) When I look at the UT team (assumed starting groups) against our competition, I see as even / advantaged in 8 games, even / slightly disadvantaged in 2 games and outmatched in 2. I assume that we are disadvantaged in coaching and depth. I don't consider location,. Coaching assumption will show after Florida (WVu and UF). Hopefully, depth will not show since this is injuries to a couple of players in a group. Could show in 4Q of UF, pending our game planning.

2*). In my history with UT, they have won a few games, when they should not have. Better or better coached opponent, etc. However, team forced some breaks, turnovers, spec team scores, etc. I haven't seen this is a long time and I expect that we will start to see this again - make your own breaks (hopefully by executing our game plan)

Frankly, it is about time that UT wins the games it should and a one that it shouldn't. If the coach's attitude infects the players, ......

Reactions: 2 people
Well that was a fun thread to sift through, and I'm sure some on here will have short memories of what they posted. lol

Reactions: livefaith
After going 0fer in the SEC last season, I'd settle for going #2 or #3 in SEC East this season as a massive improvement.

Reactions: 1 person
It looks like 3 SEC wins and 3 non conference wins will be a good season (6-6) for this team with the schedule that they play this season.

Well that was a fun thread to sift through, and I'm sure some on here will have short memories of what they posted. lol

Short?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGRa7I0t4xc[/youtube]
Leeloo...

Thanks for bumping this, this was the thread D4H forgot to switch accounts when he was responding to someone.

I honestly think we will win 10 games this year fairly easy, Our offence is going to be amazing.

Offence?

The offense should be much improved with better schemes, but the line must block much better this season. It all starts with the line making blocks.

Offence?

The offense should be much improved with better schemes, but the line must block much better this season. It all starts with the line making blocks.

8 is a realistic ceiling for us. We will be lucky to split fl/sc.

Bump. Since the conversation has been had recently. This is one of the threads D4H outed himself as Nationdom.

I’ve got 3 acres of Coastal property in Tennessee for sale cheap, don’t miss out

VN Store

Back