Tennessee has the #2 or #3 team in the SEC

and will finish 10-2. Whether we make it to Atlanta will depend on how Florida finishes.

Now, someone tell me the best way to save this thread for a future bump?

tenor.gif

man that is some good Kool-Aid.....
PS....is this Butch Jones again....
GBO
I really want to believe you...

Reactions: 2 people
We are 2-5 in the last 7 conference games.

We aren't even at Vanderbilts level. They are 3-4 in their last 7 conference games...

Reactions: 12 people
and will finish 10-2. Whether we make it to Atlanta will depend on how Florida finishes.

Its in your "all threads started by" link in user PC. Its there forever. Even if you don't want to be reminded of it, its there to be bumped.

I bump D4Hs thread about the number 2 defense each week with an updated ranking. So far we are up to a whooping 91. Well on our way.

You probably wont need to bump this anymore after in 2 weeks.

Reactions: 1 person
We are currently 5th in the SEC in total offense, 10th in total defense, 12th in special teams, but we are somehow the 2nd or 3rd best team in the conference?

Reactions: 2 people
Auburn is not going to the SECCG with a 5-3 record.

They're going 7-1 in conference and beating Alabama.

Don't sleep on Auburn. They have a very favorable schedule. Road games are against teams not looking too hot right now like LSU, Arkansas, and A&M. They get both Miss State and Alabama at home. Their crossover match-up is on the road against arguably the worst team in the SEC (Missouri). And they get Georgia at home this year.

I like their SEC schedule a lot. They get their toughest opponents at home and the easiest opponents on the road. I think Stidman and the offense improves as the season continues. And their defense is legit.

People have jumped off their bandwagon a little too early. They are fine.

Last edited:
WRONG.

I have us as the #1 team in the SEC. We're gonna finish the regular season 11-1. Beat Auburn in the SEC Championship Game. Then go into the playoffs and win the whole thing.

So wait....now you're saying we beat Alabama?

And you STILL think Auburn is going to beat Alabama in the West?

VN Store

Back