Tennessee has reached out to Missouri Seniors

Sorta hard to do that when your o line can't block the guy in front of them

Successfully running the ball in the SEC is kinda like working on the chain gang, busting rocks. It's hard work and you don't always have a lot to show for it. But it keeps you honest. And it does the same for the opponent's defense. It controls the clock, momentum, time of play, it protects your defense and it makes your opponent commit to the box.

Cheer up, getting 2 5* OL is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Lol you actually think JG is a good QB?

Maybe once he learns what a blitz looks like.

He was the #1 Dual-threat QB of his class(above Jalen Hurts), but his pass rush avoidance is worse than a wounded duck.
I will say again. Think of what the kid has had for coaching until this last year. The previous coaching regime would make any qb look like ****. Everyone loves Dobbs now although the entire time he was here most said he was terrible.

The obsession continues.

He was good last year. He will be the qb this year and next if he doesnt go pro. None of you have a clue.

Good? If he doesn't go pro? ...LOL

He has never thrown more than 2 TD in a single game and has 1 career rushing TD as a "dual threat" QB. He had 4 games last season with 0 TD (Missouri, Florida, ETSU, Alabama).

I want what you are smoking.

Reactions: GoBears
I expect JG will be better next year. OL should be better as well. If we are playing a freshman next year, we will not make a bowl game.

I mean who in college football would have a winning record on last years team bro with such a horrible line that couldnt stop my skinny self from getting to the QB. The fact he threw 2 Ints all year with that line unbelievable.
Line looked bad when worley was starting, then dobbs got the nod,and they miraculously looked 10x better.. weird how that works huh?

Good? If he doesn't go pro? ...LOL

He has never thrown more than 2 TD in a single game and has 1 career rushing TD as a "dual threat" QB. He had 4 games last season with 0 TD (Missouri, Florida, ETSU, Alabama).

I want what you are smoking.
He did have the best 3rd down efficiency rating in the SEC in spite of playing behind by far the worst OL in the SEC. Argument could be made that he was one of the 3 best QBs in the SEC. He was arguably the toughest QB in the SEC. How well do you think he would have performed behind the Bama or UGA OL? Better than Fromm?

Reactions: k-town_king
He did have the best 3rd down efficiency rating in the SEC in spite of playing behind by far the worst OL in the SEC. Argument could be made that he was one of the 3 best QBs in the SEC. He was arguably the toughest QB in the SEC. How well do you think he would have performed behind the Bama or UGA OL? Better than Fromm?

Lol toughest, a nice way to say sucks.

I had to go back to middle of the second page to find anything relative to the original thread. This is out of control. Heck I even got caught up in the quarterback BS trying to find comment. Any new gossip about MO players or is this thread a lost cause?

I had to go back to middle of the second page to find anything relative to the original thread. This is out of control. Heck I even got caught up in the quarterback BS trying to find comment. Any new gossip about MO players or is this thread a lost cause?

TANGENTS are fun!!!!

but I agree...........................any Mizzu kids available??

Reactions: CR-vol
This. How about we start a UT's QB sux thread and release the hounds into that.

As to the thread purpose, I don't guess we're getting any Mizzu senior OLs for a quick UT turnaround?

Kirby smart pledged to not poach players fron mizzou. Sure why not Kirby you had the #2 recruiting class. Great PR stunt.
Good way to virtue signal while letting Missouri players know they have to initiate contact if they're interested in transferring. Saves recruiter legwork, too. Very efficient use of resources.

VN Store

Back