Tennessee Has Opened At +4.5 At Home Against SC

From what I saw Saturday, I say give Tim Jordan the rock and let the man work. He was getting it done against Alabama. Throw in some JJ wildcat/Tebow pass and we're good.

This team has turned the corner. As soon as they announce the starting QB, I'm putting money down. Or if its JG I think I'll pass.

I never bet against the Vols, and every time I bet on them I have lost.
But, if I was an outsider and knew JG was going be the starter, I would be taking SC -4.5.

OH I misread the thread. Tenn opened at +4.5. I would have worded it--SC opens as a 4.5 pt Favorite over UT. Usually the Favorite comes first. Anyways according to Power Ratings, SC should be favored by 3. We shall see. Both teams off a loss and both desperately need a W. Knockdown dragout.
Power Ratings? What you talking about willis? Need something to help me climb up from the bottom of my office pool.

I'd bet a very conservative game plan. Try to win a low scoring game.

That said, Shrout has an arm. I'd throw some early deep balls to loosen up the D, even if the go incomplete.

Absolutely, because if jg starts sc will stop the run game. Look at what they did to ga running game.

SEC Comissioner needs to intercede these refs getting out of hand. Also happening at a fast pace in the NFL. Replay rules need to be expanded imo due to the bad calls leading to teams being cheated. Stranger still is the fact that sports betting is now legal in all 50 states. I wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole until some consistency is demonstrated. Booger McFarland went off on MNF last week, McElroy was very vocal yesterday during USCe and UF game........UT vs. Bama was a disgrace as far as officiating goes. Something just isn't right.

Hiring really good refs full time and paying them well will be key to removing the spectre of point shaving, etc. Of course, it will still need to be policed very closely - perhaps even with periodic financial statement review.

SHOULD be no problem for an organization making the kind of scratch the SEC does.

VN Store

Back