Tennessee Football is done

If ya think Chaney is going to have ANY affect on your recruiting then your just not paying attention. I seriously lol whenever I constantly here the list of guys you think he recruited to UGA. I honestly can not think of one. And the fact y’all would think he was why we got Fields proves your nuts. He had zero to do with him coming here, but he damn sure had a big role in him leaving. He hasn’t even coached a game yet and you guys have already had two guys bail. And the thing is y’all have seen this once already. Do none of you know the definition of insanity? If ya don’t look it up. Which is ironic because the definition of insanity is the perfect description of his playcalling skills (for those of you who don’t know, or are just choosing to forget. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result).
You know, I was just thinking earlier today, "I wish an inbred, grammar-challenged ugga fan would come on here and set us straight on Chaney."

14-funny-butthurt-gif.gif
How do we like a post twice?

Reactions: butchna
You know, I was just thinking earlier today, "I wish an inbred, grammar-challenged ugga fan would come on here and set us straight on Chaney."
What he is saying, is exactly what VN was saying 6 years ago. Chaney is a good coach, he is not a good recruiter, and not a good playcaller.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
It hurts me to say this, but it's time we face the facts as a fanbase. This program will never be relevant in the SEC again. At least not any time soon. Bama and Georgia are getting too many elite athletes at too quick of a pace and Florida is about to be dominant again with Florida State and Miami falling apart along with them having the 2nd best coach in the SEC at the helm. Combine that with having to play 1 other team out of the west every year and a decent South Carolina program that seems to be improving, and it doesn't make for a promising outcome. There's no reason to think recruiting will pick up any time soon either. 7-5 doesn't sell any better than 5-7 when you're going up against Florida, Georgia, Bama, Auburn, and LSU for talent. Not to mention very few proven coaches want to coach in Knoxville. There may be years where a 9-3 finish happens, but there's no possibility of us going to Atlanta over the next 5-10 years unless it's for a kickoff game
Strange timing for this kind of post. After all we've been through the last few years, you're just now deciding that Tennessee Football is done? What's your definition of done? Last I checked, we're making positive strides all over the place.

You know what a girl from Georgia says after having sex?

Get off me daddy, you’re squishing my cigarettes.

I’ll be here all week. Try the veal!

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
Absolutely being a UGA idiot he had to be insulting about it. And here you are sticking up for him. Good for you.
"UGA idiot" isn't insulting? To attack each other while letting the football program siphon money and deliver no results is the VN way!!

If ya think Chaney is going to have ANY affect on your recruiting then your just not paying attention. I seriously lol whenever I constantly here the list of guys you think he recruited to UGA. I honestly can not think of one. And the fact y’all would think he was why we got Fields proves your nuts. He had zero to do with him coming here, but he damn sure had a big role in him leaving. He hasn’t even coached a game yet and you guys have already had two guys bail. And the thing is y’all have seen this once already. Do none of you know the definition of insanity? If ya don’t look it up. Which is ironic because the definition of insanity is the perfect description of his playcalling skills (for those of you who don’t know, or are just choosing to forget. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result).

"Two loss Kirby" sounds a little like "Two loss Mark".... That hump on Ga. Back Y'all still trying to get over is big for a minute there it looked like your wife's ass.

It hurts me to say this, but it's time we face the facts as a fanbase. This program will never be relevant in the SEC again. At least not any time soon. Bama and Georgia are getting too many elite athletes at too quick of a pace and Florida is about to be dominant again with Florida State and Miami falling apart along with them having the 2nd best coach in the SEC at the helm. Combine that with having to play 1 other team out of the west every year and a decent South Carolina program that seems to be improving, and it doesn't make for a promising outcome. There's no reason to think recruiting will pick up any time soon either. 7-5 doesn't sell any better than 5-7 when you're going up against Florida, Georgia, Bama, Auburn, and LSU for talent. Not to mention very few proven coaches want to coach in Knoxville. There may be years where a 9-3 finish happens, but there's no possibility of us going to Atlanta over the next 5-10 years unless it's for a kickoff game
Let's see if we can paraphrase the above post for you
Emperor_RotJ.png

Tennessee football will die, as will your friends.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
The fact that UGA let Bama come from behind two years in a row to beat them tells me they better worry more about their defense playing a full four qtrs instead of bashing Chaney on what a bad play caller he is.

I believe you are right. Tennessee football is way behind. Poor management from top down.

As Rick Barnes has shown, the right coach can turn a program around in a hurry. I don’t know if Pruitt is that kind of coach. Matt Campbell definitely is.

1547569706104.gif

Reactions: butchna
As Rick Barnes has shown, the right coach can turn a program around in a hurry. I don’t know if Pruitt is that kind of coach. Matt Campbell definitely is.
Respectfully, I think it's a lot easier to turn around a basketball program, where two or three really good players can make a huge impact, than football. But yes, the right coach can definitely start things in the right direction.

Reactions: ksgovols
Respectfully, I think it's a lot easier to turn around a basketball program, where two or three really good players can make a huge impact, than football. But yes, the right coach can definitely start things in the right direction.
Yea, like Auburn did going 0-8 and then 8-0. If it IS so easy, why didn't Tennessee get turned around for decades in basketball. Everything was in place to win as Bruce showed yet it never happened prior. Stoops took an Oklahoma team from t this three years at Oklahoma, Blake went 3–8, 4–8, and 5–6 for a final record of 12–22 to 7-5 and 13-2 in his first 2 years.

College Football Worst-to-First: The Biggest One-Year Turnarounds in History

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back