Tennessee Football Hype Video 2019

BleedingOrange18

If you’re on mobile, click the arrow pointing right on the top right of the video. It should pull up an option to copy. It’ll copy the url and the you can paste it In the addresss bar and watch it on YouTube

LAVol1

Anybody that says JG isn't accurate needs to watch this! He is deadly when given some time!
Based on what I saw last year, with a good OL this year (hopefully), and the receiving corp he has, JG could be the top-ranked passer in the SEC in 2019. I think Tua will be the best QB. JG's detractors want to blame just him for the losses. It was the OL and bad D that lost 7 games last year--not JG. It's kind of like blaming Manning instead of the defense when he put up 37 @ UF and lost 62-37. What would that score have been if Manning had the 2018 Vol OL?

Based on what I saw last year, with a good OL this year (hopefully), and the receiving corp he has, JG could be the top-ranked passer in the SEC in 2019. I think Tua will be the best QB. JG's detractors want to blame just him for the losses. It was the OL and bad D that lost 7 games last year--not JG. It's kind of like blaming Manning instead of the defense when he put up 37 @ UF and lost 62-37. What would that score have been if Manning had the 2018 Vol OL?
I agree completely

VN Store