• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

*****Tennessee Football Coaching Search BIG BOARD [updated 12.4 10:47 am]

I really think Pruitt ends up promoting Will Friend, UT is getting caught with it's pants down for not moving fast enough IMO. Lindsey is taking the job at KU, Malzhan will get Freeze, Bama will promote Enos and Tennessee will be stuck with Will Friend. Pruitt will be heading into year 2 as a lame duck coach

If history has taught us anything, this is the likely scenario.

Reactions: andydukey
With the opening at Auburn, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they Freeze. They are serious about winning. UT just isn't serious about winning football games

We are gonna wind up with a good ole boy of Pruitt. Just not gonna be Friend. If we wind up with Chip Lindsey, that’s strike 2.

Some reports have Lindsey going to Kansas. Which opens the door for Auburn to swoop in and pick up Freeze. Might be Friend. Hate to burst your bubble, but the consensus around here is hope for the best and expect the worst.

Have we thought that freeze might want to bring maybe some offensive guys and maybe Pruitt is not keen on that, like maybe a oline coach

Reactions: onevol74
Some reports have Lindsey going to Kansas. Which opens the door for Auburn to swoop in and pick up Freeze. Might be Friend. Hate to burst your bubble, but the consensus around here is hope for the best and expect the worst.

I really don’t see Freeze going to Auburn for 800K. Helton got over a million.

Reactions: feathersax
I really don’t see Freeze going to Auburn for 800K. Helton got over a million.

I wouldn't expect it either. Gus isn't going to give up control of the offense. However, I wouldn't rule out anything completely. The odds were in our favor, now it's starting to feel like they are dwindling.

VN Store

Back