*****Tennessee Football Coaching Search BIG BOARD [updated 12.4 10:47 am]

So I'm not seeing the Freeze announcement yet??.....Hello???

giphy.gif

Vols Wire has learned that Monday will be a busy day for agent Jimmy Sexton.

Tennessee coaching search: Day 8

After a weekend that saw UT Interim President Randy Boyd discussing the coaching search following some unhappy Trustees, the light remains green for Phillip Fulmer and Pruitt to hire the former Ole Miss head coach.

tenor.gif

Reactions: preacherwebb
As expected, Hugh Freeze is drawing serious OC interest, and not just in SEC, after his one-year “exile.” Freeze is in the thick of @Vol_Football’s search, but Vols are hardly Freeze’s only suitors. Remember Saban tried to hire Freeze last year and may lose Locksley to Maryland.
Chris Low

So, guess we're not getting an OC?

Jimmy Haslam and Randy Boyd just gonna call plays from the Pilot skybox down to Fulmer on the sidelines?

I really think Pruitt ends up promoting Will Friend, UT is getting caught with it's pants down for not moving fast enough IMO. Lindsey is taking the job at KU, Malzhan will get Freeze, Bama will promote Enos and Tennessee will be stuck with Will Friend. Pruitt will be heading into year 2 as a lame duck coach

I don't about you guys but if bama, Auburn, or FSU get hugh I WILL BE SOO PISSED!!!

My sources have told me that within the next 24-48 hours, we'll hear something within the next 24-48 hours.

VN Store

Back