Tennessee Florida Game 2

I sure hope we can pull this one out. We still may not even make it to the tourney, but if we even have a chance, we have to get this one, and at least take the series.

GO VOLS!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Hernandez just gave up a grand slam with nobody out in the second.

That is good news, we need LSU and Kentucky to lose.

this game is going from bad to worse in a hurry.

Wiltz is done after giving up three walks and hitting two batters - scoring two runs without a hit...and bases are still loaded with nobody out.

6-2 bad guys.

good grief, another grand slam as I posted that.

10-2. I'd say this is over.

10 runs on 3 hits. I'd say that about sums it up.

20-2 is a thumping.

The good news is that Kentucky already lost to Auburn and LSU is down 4-2 to Vandy in the 8th. If that holds, we are still in eighth place and would need a win tomorrow to clinch...or losses by both LSU and Kentucky again.

Atleast we're still in 8th, but we really need to win tomorrow night so we don't have to worry about teams losing.

I was expecting more from the team tonight.......we had to use alotta bullpen tonight didnt we??? Hopefully Craig can be a hero tommorrow!!!!!

wow...what happened? I understand that the pitching is kinda spotty this year...but to only manage 2 runs?

I'll be at Game 3. Ironically, I was at FSU for UT's season opener. Hopefully, the season closer will turn out better and not be the season ender.

VN Store

Back