Tennessee Florida Game 1.

good win, but 1 isn't good enough this time around. gotta get at least 2 and most likely 3 to have a chance.

Is Hernandez throwing tommorrow???? How many innings did Jeff throw tonight??? I would guess Craig will throw Sunday...correct??

Is Hernandez throwing tommorrow???? How many innings did Jeff throw tonight??? I would guess Craig will throw Sunday...correct??

Yes, Hernandez is throwing today. Lockwood threw 1 1/3 innings tonight to record the save. You would think Cobb would throw Sunday, but they haven't announced anything. He has been shaky in his last couple of starts so, we'll see.

Yes, Hernandez is throwing today. Lockwood threw 1 1/3 innings tonight to record the save. You would think Cobb would throw Sunday, but they haven't announced anything. He has been shaky in his last couple of starts so, we'll see.

I seem to remember that Cobb has pitched pretty well historically against the Gators.

Hernandez needs to step up tonight........I have a feeling Craig is due a good outing......he wants to finish is career on a high note and get us in the tourny........what did you all think of Delmonico's comments in the News-Sentinal???

VN Store

Back