Tennessee DL Darel Middleton was arrested this morning on two charges.

Check out this story

yea, that's not a domestic assault, it appears to be a misdemeanor assault not in the presence of the police, if she wants to file charges of assault she can try, but again she is the aggressor. He could file charges on her as well for assault if he chooses, the police don't have to do either

I think the one thing we all need to keep in mind is that, unless you were there and saw it go down, you don’t know. Some people are ready to crucify Darel, and some will blindly defend him. Both are unwise. Didn’t we learn anything from the AJ Johnson situation? People were ready to lock him up, without even considering that it could have been a different story than what they thought.

Let’s just all admit two things:
1. Most Of us don’t know exactly what happened
2. I40Flyer is either the worst kind of troll, or someone who reacts so emotionally that he/she has no tolerance for logic or rational thought

Your personal experience doesn't necessarily apply to anyone else. For all you know, Darel might have medical conditional that compounds the effects of alcohol on his system. An undiagnosed brain disorder, a hormonal imbalance, or anything else. NO, I'm not defending his conduct. What I'm doing is to state those who compare their alcohol experience should speak for everyone else when in fact it doesn't. Some people like the Navajo, Cheyenne, and Apaches have a gene that predisposes them to alcoholism or so I was taught when I lived out west. They always knew about alcohol and its effects but used it only for ritualistic functions. That is until Euro-Americans introduced them to it as a recreational beverage. Then they developed conditions such as dental problems, liver problems, birth defects, and pancreatitis and increased violent behavior. Like most minority centered studies, the genetic basis was discovered but not followed up on, even to this day. Just an attitude of something is wrong with them. But again to the point, your personal experience is not indicative of anyone except yourself. However, I do know Darel better get this fixed or he's going to throw away a potentially great future. Even find himself disabled, jailed long term, or dead.

wow "drunken indian" hope you are not serious

Your personal experience doesn't necessarily apply to anyone else. For all you know, Darel might have medical conditional that compounds the effects of alcohol on his system. An undiagnosed brain disorder, a hormonal imbalance, or anything else. NO, I'm not defending his conduct. What I'm doing is to state those who compare their alcohol experience should speak for everyone else when in fact it doesn't. Some people like the Navajo, Cheyenne, and Apaches have a gene that predisposes them to alcoholism or so I was taught when I lived out west. They always knew about alcohol and its effects but used it only for ritualistic functions. That is until Euro-Americans introduced them to it as a recreational beverage. Then they developed conditions such as dental problems, liver problems, birth defects, and pancreatitis and increased violent behavior. Like most minority centered studies, the genetic basis was discovered but not followed up on, even to this day. Just an attitude of something is wrong with them. But again to the point, your personal experience is not indicative of anyone except yourself. However, I do know Darel better get this fixed or he's going to throw away a potentially great future. Even find himself disabled, jailed long term, or dead.
This is the funniest pile of sh*t post I’ve read all day😂

Just because in the eyes of the law they're legally adults doesn't mean they mentally are, not nowadays. I and alot of posters here grew up in a different time where work came first and the stupid was whipped out of us before we were their age. By the time we were 16 or 17 we were adults mentally and physically. Most this day and age aren't like that they are still kids who were up on a pedestal in highschool and it just flows into college but it's not only the athletes, this generation is full of kids like this all over the place. It's a mixture of parents trying to be their friends and the lack of ass whoopins when they do wrong. I tell everyone it's like kids nowadays aren't at an adult level mentally until around 25 or older, that's why the voting age should be bumped up to 25. I think by then they should be able to make an adult decision while voting instead of following the coat tails of their parents or friends, they can make an opinion for themselves and decide where they stand on certain issues. It's just what I see and is only my opinion, I'm not saying I'm right and who doesn't agree is wrong. There is no magic switch that flips from 17 to 18 that makes them adults mentally but they have to know legally they are adults.
Better be careful there fella. I’ve already been in a debate with folks in another thread about the Auburn punk being thrown out of the game the other night yelling at Vescovi to go back to Uruguay. My point (similar to yours) is that kid obviously didn’t get his attitude adjusted enough as a child and that led to his acting badly in public. (And that he and I would have had a serious discussion if I was his daddy and got hold of him).Then I got accused of promoting the beatings of kids. I agree with you. The stupid got beaten out of me (or at least I had the fear of it being beaten out of me) at an early age and my adult years were better for it. And I’ve raised my children the same way and they haven’t caused one iota of trouble in 35 years. Most of the time, no whippings involved. Fear is a powerful tool sometimes. Of course, one thing we have to remember is that there are a fair number of these kids who are raised with no father in the home and many are raised by their grandmothers. A lot get no discipline or care and they don’t know how to act. Huge societal issue.

I can’t, and I understand you not trusting anonymous online testimony. I know that it has happened but I don’t know how to prove it without disclosing names which I’m not wont to do. Again I’m not asking you to believe me because I understand why you wouldn’t, I’m just truthfully telling you what I’ve seen. And I wasn’t even trying to make any point, Pruitt has handled disciplinary cases well so far, I trust he’ll make the right call here. Which direction that is I wouldn’t know, since none of us know what really happened. So making a harsh stay or go assessment either way is foolish imo. I do think it’s unfair to brand folks who want him dismissed for something like this as “virtue signalers” or “SJWs”, as there’s no reason to think those posters don’t just want our athletes to be great representatives of the school, which is a reasonable expectation to have. Similarly people who want him to stay aren’t automatically win at all costs monster, most I’m sure just care deeply about making sure a young man doesn’t have his future tarnished when he may not be deserving of that in their eyes. Sorry for all the words
English major?

Reactions: Titan05 and Vol49er
I say suspend him for the O&W game and make him do a bunch of community service and anger management classes. He'll learn from this and be a better man for it.
To add, his community service should be at a women's battered shelter and he should be forced to sit in on possible group therapy sessions if the women allow it.

After seeing first hand his behavior in high school and on the practice field, I am not at all surprised. Well, actually I am surprised it took him this long for him to get into trouble. This has nothing to do with a medical condition but rather an attitude condition.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Might want to ask someone what happened at Uptown Bar last night 🤔

C'mon man, how bad could it be at a bar with a candy axx name like "Uptown Bar?" Somebody come in wearing a purple tutu rather than fuschia? You should be tickled they were wearing tutus at all.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back