Tennessee DL Darel Middleton was arrested this morning on two charges.

Really? Where can I find those records and the details surrounding them?
Go to UTPD/KPD/KCSO arrest logs and do research, subpeona Several names from UTMC medical records, then ask for FOIA files from the UT Board of Student Conduct. They expel between 25-50 a semester

Go to UTPD/KPD/KCSO arrest logs and do research, subpeona Several names from UTMC medical records, then ask for FOIA files from the UT Board of Student Conduct. They expel between 25-50 a semester
Uh, aren't medical records private information protected by a federal law?

Uh, aren't medical records private information protected by a federal law?
They are, but anyone can feel free to attempt to subpoena if you want to know exactly who other UT students are rountinely kicked out of school for various criminal activities

What does that number even mean in the grand scheme of things? 25-50 out of a student body of what... 25000 kids?

No. You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you.
Lol I’m not violating HIPAA or jeopardizing cases to debate on a message board.. why don’t you call the UT board of student conduct and ask if they will give you numbers

Reactions: CA_Vol
What does that number even mean in the grand scheme of things? 25-50 out of a student body of what... 25000 kids?
The point wasn’t the number, it was me correctly stating that UT students get kicked out all the time for similar behaviors

Eh. Just because she was the biggest woman didn’t mean she was the hardest one to fight

I've seen recorded videos where male cops laid hay hammers on women, including petite ones. And even lifted them and slammed them to the ground. In fairness and each case except one, the woman had done things like scratched the cop' face. A potential permanent eye injury or blindness maneuver. Or spit in his face, or delivered multiple balled-up fist shots to the face and head. But in one case she got hammered because she wouldn't shut up. Now in the case of DM, I don't think we know the full story (a typical police claim by the way) as she might have kept jumping in to break up his fight with the other guy. In the heat of the moment, he pushed her away. A 300lbs football who is angry and wants to bull charge some guy, it just isn't a good idea for a woman to presume to get between them. Or he might have figured since he's whipping azz, he might as well whip hers too. If the latter, "off with his azz." We don't know what the entire incident was. I do know holier than thous aren't as holy as they imagine, not by a short shot, nevermind a long shot.

Cue selective readers.

Last edited:
I've seen recorded videos where male cops laid hay hammers on women, including petite ones. And even lifted them and slammed them to the ground. In fairness and each case except one, the woman had done things like scratched the cop' face. A potential permanent eye injury or blindness maneuver. Or spit in his face, or delivered multiple balled-up fist shots to the face and head. But in one case she got hammered because she wouldn't shut up. Now in the case of DM, I don't think we know the full story (a typical police claim by the way) as she might have kept jumping in to break up his fight with the other guy. In the heat of the moment, he pushed her away. A 300lbs football who is angry and wants to bull charge some guy, it just isn't a good idea for a woman to presume to get between them. Or he might have figured since he's whipping azz, he might as well whip hers too. If the latter, "off with his azz." We don't know what the entire incident was. I do know holier than thous aren't as holy as they imagine, not by a short shot, nevermind a long shot.

Cue selective readers.
Weird I’ve probably been involved in probably 5,000 fights and I’ve never had to pay haymakers on anyone. You don’t have to punch someone to control them, but then again I also didn’t go around looking for fights like some idiotic drunk moron. And the police obviously knew the full story because they talked with all parties and witnesses. Pretty clear what happened. Also it’s not being “holier than thou” to say you shouldn’t get drunk and assault people because your baby feelings are hurt over some perceived slight. It’s called not being an emotionally stunted idiot

Weird I’ve probably been involved in probably 5,000 fights and I’ve never had to pay haymakers on anyone. You don’t have to punch someone to control them, but then again I also didn’t go around looking for fights like some idiotic drunk moron. And the police obviously knew the full story because they talked with all parties and witnesses. Pretty clear what happened. Also it’s not being “holier than thou” to say you shouldn’t get drunk and assault people because your baby feelings are hurt over some perceived slight. It’s called not being an emotionally stunted idiot

Perfect case of selective reading. Try reading the post in its entirety and seeing the actual message without mythologizing. Not that I write perfectly in every post but I have no idea what "pay haymakers" means. Perhaps you were referring to my saying I had seen video recordings of cops "laying hay hammers" on some women, out of control ones inflicting serious damage that is? And I already made it clear what needs to happen to DM if he's guilty of the accusation so not sure why you're doing an end run around. Try re-reading my post without the artificial injections.

Last edited:
Lol I’m not violating HIPAA or jeopardizing cases to debate on a message board.. why don’t you call the UT board of student conduct and ask if they will give you numbers
Oh but you will throw unsubstantiated information out on a message board then challenge someone else to use PUBLIC INFORMATION to prove your case for you?

Why don't you call the UT board of student conduct and provide the proof for your own claims?

There's nothing wrong at this point if you just want to say that you overstated it and don't actually have proof.

Oh but you will throw unsubstantiated information out on a message board then challenge someone else to use PUBLIC INFORMATION to prove your case for you?

Why don't you call the UT board of student conduct and provide the proof for your own claims?

There's nothing wrong at this point if you just want to say that you overstated it and don't actually have proof.
"unsubstantiated"? lmao, yea you are right, no UT student is ever arrested, and definitely not kicked out of school for their behaviors.

Not the frat kid from Tullahoma convicted of rape,
not the Muslim kid from Charlotte who went off his psych meds and fought police, and broke car windows
not the girl from Kentucky who stalked another student and assaulted her
not the idiot from Nashville who got into a bar fight and seriously injured another student

that was just in December

Are you aware of what that board actually does?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
"unsubstantiated"? lmao, yea you are right, no UT student is ever arrested, and definitely not kicked out of school for their behaviors.
Now you are trying to use dishonest debate tactics to escape. I didn't say it never happened. You claimed it was a frequent occurrence.

Not the frat kid from Tullahoma convicted of rape,
So you are claiming that getting drunk and having a fight is the equivalent of rape, right?
not the Muslim kid from Charlotte who went off his psych meds and fought police, and broke car windows
You still aren't talking about an apples to apples comparison.
not the girl from Kentucky who stalked another student and assaulted her
Still not even in the same universe with the incident we're discussing.
not the idiot from Nashville who got into a bar fight and seriously injured another student
Right. And that's a big difference at least from what we know. A 300 lb DL had a fight and DID NOT put anyone in the hospital.

that was just in December
And the incident we're talking about doesn't rise to the severity of ANY of those things. What were the punishments in cases actually similar to this one?

Are you aware of what that board actually does?
I HOPE it includes discerning the difference between a shoving match and capital rape... between knocking someone down and putting them in the hospital.

Last edited:
Now you are trying to use dishonest debate tactics to escape. I didn't say it never happened. You claimed it was a frequent occurrence.

So you are claiming that getting drunk and having a fight is the equivalent of rape, right?
You still aren't talking about an apples to apples comparison.
Still not even in the same universe with the incident we're discussing.
Right. And that's a big difference at least from what we know. A 300 lb DL had a fight and DID NOT put anyone in the hospital.

And the incident we're talking about doesn't rise to the severity of ANY of those things. What were the punishments in cases actually similar to this one?

I HOPE it includes discerning the difference between a shoving match and capital rape... between knocking someone down and putting them in the hospital.
The point (Which you obviously missed) was that UT students get kicked out of school for a variety of similar (and yes worse) crimes every month, so acting like it's some huge deal that he may get kicked out of school is kind of silly. And there is no such thing as "capital rape", quit getting your legal knowledge from tv and movies.

The point (Which you obviously missed) was that UT students get kicked out of school for a variety of similar (and yes worse) crimes every month, so acting like it's some huge deal that he may get kicked out of school is kind of silly.
No. Your point FAILED. In response to disagreement with you over whether this should result in dismissal you claimed it was a common occurrence. In context of the discussion, you implied that it was common for similar incidents.

First you tried to shift the burden of proof. When you actually made an effort to come up with something... you compared apples to oranges. Now, you are trying to handwave and claim it is not important or "silly".... rather than just admit you overstated in an effort to justify your opinion.

And there is no such thing as "capital rape", quit getting your legal knowledge from tv and movies.
Stop acting like an ass. I've lived in Missouri for the last 20 years. IIRC, there was a capital rape crime tried in Missouri around 2008.

No. Your point FAILED. In response to disagreement with you over whether this should result in dismissal you claimed it was a common occurrence. In context of the discussion, you implied that it was common for similar incidents.

First you tried to shift the burden of proof. When you actually made an effort to come up with something... you compared apples to oranges. Now, you are trying to handwave and claim it is not important or "silly".... rather than just admit you overstated in an effort to justify your opinion.

Stop acting like an ass. I've lived in Missouri for the last 20 years. IIRC, there was a capital rape crime tried in Missouri around 2008.
im 100% correct with what i said about the council routinely kicking out students for similar incidents...It's not my fault that you are ignorant of their procedures

I could care less about Missouri, even though there is no capital rape there either, it's an enhancement of a 1st degree murder conviction there (See link below)
Missouri Capital Punishment Laws - FindLaw

But there is no "capital rape" here in Tennessee either, which again was what YOU brought up incorrectly

im 100% correct with what i said about the council routinely kicking out students for similar incidents...It's not my fault that you are ignorant of their procedures
If you are right then prove it. So far, you've claimed it and cited more serious incidents as your proof. Attacking me doesn't constitute proof either.... in fact... it indicates you're trying to evade.

I could care less about Missouri, even though there is no capital rape there either, it's an enhancement of a 1st degree murder conviction there (See link below)
Missouri Capital Punishment Laws - FindLaw
You're still trying to evade.

But there is no "capital rape" here in Tennessee either, which again was what YOU brought up incorrectly
LOL... you are picking nits in a vain attempt to avoid the validity of the comparison. If it is incorrect then it doesn't change the point. So... to take that off the table consider me wrong to include the word "capital". Now... you are still wrong.

You want a punishment that does not fit the crime. You have tried and so far failed to establish that the punishment you want is consistent with other incidents.

VN Store

Back