Tennessee Baseball Commitments 2024, 2025, 2026 and beyond

I predict that CTV will ultimately accelerate the retirement of Corbin in the next few years. He is older, has his nattys, and I honestly don’t believe he can keep up with the relentless nature of CTV and his recruiting. We shall see.

I predict that CTV will ultimately accelerate the retirement of Corbin in the next few years. He is older, has his nattys, and I honestly don’t believe he can keep up with the relentless nature of CTV and his recruiting. We shall see.

Hopefully. CRTV won't see his recruiting classes shredded by the draft, like what just happened to Corbin.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
View attachment 479038

Since you all like lefty’s

LATEST PG SHOWCASE REPORT

2022 14U EAST SHOWCASE

Cody Boshell is a 2026 1B/LHP with a 6-0 175 lb. frame from Jacksonville, FL who attends Bartram Trail. large, athletic frame with square shoulders and present strength throughout, strong lower half with room to fill. Ran a 7.53 60-yard dash. Primary first baseman, sound footwork around the base and coming off the bag, moves with balance, hands work at the ball and shows a repeatable slot with present carry on throws. Runs through the ball in the outfield, quickness to arm with angle at release, can continue to refine lower half direction, occasionally gets uphill. Also pitched, side step moving into delivery, higher leg lift up past belt; similar angle from a higher release point, fastball comes out of hand cleanly and topped out at 83 mph. Inconsistent release point but ball gets on hitters quickly with running life. flashed a curveball at 64 mph with some bite down in the zone. Left-handed hitter, open stance and moves into contact well, shows comfort working to pull side. Patient approach in live action, shows quickness to hands and swings with intent, shows ability to impact to right field when on time, mostly linear path with a long finish through point of contact.

VN Store

Back