Tennessee announces National Signing Day events in Knoxville, Nashville, and Memphis

What about Gatlinburg??

Naw, both Chattanooga, and Murfreesboro are better. Chatta to encourage future Ga&Al recruits, and 'Boro to grab what appears to be increasing numbers of transplanted families bringing kids who are quality high school players.

Go watch a free movie. ...
Go explore the Chattanooga Market. ...
Go dancing on Frazier Avenue. ...
Go listen to some tunes at Nightfall. ...
Go peruse the art at the Hunter Museum. ...
Go enjoy some fun in the sun at Chester Frost Park. ...
Go splash or play in the grass at Coolidge Park. ...
Go on a Chattanooga's public art stroll.

I've done every single none of them but I encourage others to...go to WalMart? Dunno.

What?

Good Lord, is that still going on??

i wrestled with that driving to soccer tournaments in the early naughts (2000’s).

Yes, and more now than before. Now they say they are 'really fixing it'... When a piece of the overpass broke off and fell on a car it sort-of forced their hand...

Will any of the Knoxville television stations be airing a signing day show on Wednesday?

Will any of the Knoxville television stations be airing a signing day show on Wednesday?

The women are not going to miss their soaps for a show about where some high school kids will go and play football....Local news may have a name or two...
bonbon.jpg

Go watch a free movie. ...
Go explore the Chattanooga Market. ...
Go dancing on Frazier Avenue. ...
Go listen to some tunes at Nightfall. ...
Go peruse the art at the Hunter Museum. ...
Go enjoy some fun in the sun at Chester Frost Park. ...
Go splash or play in the grass at Coolidge Park. ...
Go on a Chattanooga's public art stroll.

I've done every single none of them but I encourage others to...go to WalMart? Dunno.

There’s also the Aquarium, Rock City, Ruby Falls, the train museum, and a whole lot of Civil War sites, parks to walk around, and areas to hike.

There’s also a bunch of water-related activities on the river and the nearby lakes as well, but I’m much less familiar with those to be honest.

VN Store

Back