Tennessee 10 Coastal Carolina 6

Perry Parris

Diamond Vols move to 7-2 on the year, after going 1-1 this weekend at the Baseball at the Beach tournament.

Vols set to host Oakland for a 3 game series beginning Friday at 3. See you at beautiful LNS.

Go VOLS!!

(Perry Parris @ Feb 26 said:
Diamond Vols move to 7-2 on the year, after going 1-1 this weekend at the Baseball at the Beach tournament.

Vols set to host Oakland for a 3 game series beginning Friday at 3. See you at beautiful LNS.

Go VOLS!!
Nice bounce back win for the Vols. I saw where they were down early today, but they responded.

Is Oakland any good?

Oakland was scheduled to start their season THIS weekend at Northwestern State (who is usually pretty good). Rained out yesterday, supposed to play 2 today. Can't find any scores.

Oakland plays at Eastern Kentucky on Tuesday and Wednesday before our series.

We played them last year in a mid-weeker and beat them 15-0. Cobb wore them out.

Go BaseVOLS!

I noticed this morning that we added a game with Lambuth tomorrow at 3:00. It's free admission for anyone that wants to go. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it.

(vol_freak @ Feb 27 said:
I noticed this morning that we added a game with Lambuth tomorrow at 3:00. It's free admission for anyone that wants to go. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it.

Same here. I'm good for the weekend (Friday & Sunday, since hoops will be at 2 Saturday), but these "quickshot" make-ups make it hard to change plans. Will be following on gametracker at the office, dreaming of freezing my a$$ off at beautiful LNS.

Rod said on VolCalls tonight that we may add a midweeker against Western Carolina next week. I hope they work that one out now so I can put it in my schedule.

(vol_freak @ Feb 27 said:
Vols won 7-2 this afternoon.

VN Store

Back