Tenn vs Florida St

I think most people would argue it's easier to turn things around in the ACC than the SEC so that would be an advantage for FSU. Counter point though, I think it's easier to recruit more talented kids in the SEC. All those Florida schools though, it's amazing that they are surrounded by so much talent and all 3 have fallen on hard times in the last 10 years. It really does boil down to coaches. Bama, lsu and uga stunk in the 90's because they all had bad coaches. Or at least coaches that were a bad fit for their program.

We obviously have no room to laugh but I’d take our team and staff over FSU’s based off what I think know at this moment in time

Toledo would beat Pitt by 2-3 TD

That;s just BS. Pitt is one of the favorites to win their division in the ACC. I know it's the non-competitive one (i.e. non-Clemson), but I doubt Toledo could break 500 in the ACC. It's fun to mock the ACC, but its still better than the MAC.

Reactions: UTwild82
FSU finished 5 W and 7 Losses there were some guarantees in this thread that they would have a better year than UT after their early Loss to Jackson State. UT played 2 of the Final 4 teams and the ACC Champ. FSU played in a very down year ACC but the narrative from some on this board will always steer negative, it's what trolls do.

Florida lost to Georgia Southern
South Carolina lost to the Citadel and Appie State
LSU lost to Troy
Alabama lost to Northern Illinois, UCF, Southern Miss, Houston, UL Monroe
Arkansas has lost to nearly everyone in the Sunbelt at some point
The Mississippi teams have their fair share of ugly losses.

Not sure why everyone talks about Tennessee's loss to Georgia State but never mentions any of the above.

VN Store

Back