TENN Baseball Team

7IlikeOrange7

Gr8 2 B A TENNESSEE VOL
As happy as I am that theyre heading to omaha.... IM SO READY FOR THAT FIRST KICKOFF SEPT 3.....!!!! I for one CANNOT wait!

YO! Bro, you arent the only one! I love the fall! And that first "ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE" is enough to make a grown man get chill's. I mean the entire week leading up to it, is electric.

I'll be at the ala-b game..Theres gonna be a different kinda magic in the air!
That first vol walk, that first warm up's, the first run thru the "T", first earfull of ROCKY TOP (to me mean's join in)if ya dont know the word's you've came to see the wrong team!, all leads to that first kickoff. Its emotional. I live next door to Bristol Motor Speedway, and grew up racing, local dirt tracks etc. But nothing takes my breath like the spectacle of Tennessee Football. My 5 year old daughter has even broke out her Pride of the southland cd, and it's only june. I'll be so glad to atleast click on and get a practice report. This board is proof! Vols/Fan's, dont stop in the mid-winter, and just pick right back up late summer! We, BleedOrange24/7...

Big wishes to our Baseballer's, I'll certainly be watching(tv) and cheering! Kill them day'um Gator's! Put them back in their place.(Swamps are nasty)

Kudo's to our lady's i've never sat and watched lady's softball the way i did, this past, late season. Our lady's left, heads up'! i havent seen that much fight in a team in, i dunno when. They are a serious problem for everyone else, next season!

GO VOLS!!
what a thumping they put on GT..ADKINS WAS AWESOME..

I remeber reading a magizine that rated the athletic departments in overall achivements in sports for one year. Right now we have to be in the top 3 at least.

well, if we're going from the 2005-2006 season, we've gotta be WAY up there. All our women's sports have gone to the NCAA tourny, I believe, and our men's are setting themselves up for a pretty damn good run.

It's still great to see UT on a national stage in just about every sport. There's nothing I like better than seeing ESPN have to write about the Vols!

VN Store

Back