Tell Me Your Worst Dating Story?

I thought of one. Had been dating this girl for a couple months, nothing super serious but we were having fun, both got along with each other's friends, etc. Valentine's Day is around the corner, I make reservations at Regas and show up with flowers. Dinner is great, we go to Preservation to meet her friends for some VD thing they're having. We get in there and meet up with them, she asks if I can cover her friends' drinks since they're poor college students. I'm not that far removed from school but I have a job so I say fine. Everyone is having a pretty good time on my tab, we shut the place down. We're walking out and she asks if I care if she goes home with her friends. I figured since they're hammered she wants to make sure they get back in one piece. I said that's fine I'll see you tomorrow. Next afternoon I get a call from her but I miss it. She leaves a voicemail saying she doesn't want to date me anymore. A voicemail. I called her back and ask if she's serious, yeah this just isn't working out. It was so out of left field I wasn't sure what to make of it. I actually went to her work to talk to her about it, it was like she had turned into a different person overnight. It was so weird.

The best part is one of my wife's good friends is a dead ringer for her. The first time I met her I bet my eyes got huge because I had a small stroke thinking I don't want these two around each other.

I thought of one. Had been dating this girl for a couple months, nothing super serious but we were having fun, both got along with each other's friends, etc. Valentine's Day is around the corner, I make reservations at Regas and show up with flowers. Dinner is great, we go to Preservation to meet her friends for some VD thing they're having. We get in there and meet up with them, she asks if I can cover her friends' drinks since they're poor college students. I'm not that far removed from school but I have a job so I say fine. Everyone is having a pretty good time on my tab, we shut the place down. We're walking out and she asks if I care if she goes home with her friends. I figured since they're hammered she wants to make sure they get back in one piece. I said that's fine I'll see you tomorrow. Next afternoon I get a call from her but I miss it. She leaves a voicemail saying she doesn't want to date me anymore. A voicemail. I called her back and ask if she's serious, yeah this just isn't working out. It was so out of left field I wasn't sure what to make of it. I actually went to her work to talk to her about it, it was like she had turned into a different person overnight. It was so weird.

The best part is one of my wife's good friends is a dead ringer for her. The first time I met her I bet my eyes got huge because I had a small stroke thinking I don't want these two around each other.
Would have been nice to know all this before you offered to pay the whole bar tab for everyone. That whole experience sucked big time.

Were they supporting or against VD?

1. Was dating a girl for a few weeks. We had gotten "pretty familiar" with each other and she drops the bomb on me that she has been in a relationship with another woman for over a year and that she was secretly trying to get pregnant so that they could have a baby of their own. I don't know if that was her way of dumping me, but I did see her not too long after that holding hands with a girl.

2. This one was my fault. Had been dating a girl for a couple of months and it just wasn't working out. That was the way I felt, her... not so much. She was very clingy and was already planning our life together and wanting access to my bank account. I had convinced myself this was it. I was breaking up with her. I couldn't put myself through it anymore. The date was on Christmas Eve, AND it was her birthday. The first and only time I have left someone crying in a restaurant. I still feel horrible about that 15 years later.

1. Was dating a girl for a few weeks. We had gotten "pretty familiar" with each other and she drops the bomb on me that she has been in a relationship with another woman for over a year and that she was secretly trying to get pregnant so that they could have a baby of their own. I don't know if that was her way of dumping me, but I did see her not too long after that holding hands with a girl.

2. This one was my fault. Had been dating a girl for a couple of months and it just wasn't working out. That was the way I felt, her... not so much. She was very clingy and was already planning our life together and wanting access to my bank account. I had convinced myself this was it. I was breaking up with her. I couldn't put myself through it anymore. The date was on Christmas Eve, AND it was her birthday. The first and only time I have left someone crying in a restaurant. I still feel horrible about that 15 years later.
Omg to both of those stories.
Do they have your kid?
Man that second one, I can’t even imagine how hard that was and how bad you felt.

Wait a minute... tell me you at least put up with #1 long enough to score a three way out of the deal?

Omg to both of those stories.
Do they have your kid?
Man that second one, I can’t even imagine how hard that was and how bad you felt.
No kids that I know of other than my two girls with my wife.

I felt bad. Still do, but it was also a relief.

Reactions: MAD

You can't hold yourself responsible for someone else's viewpoint/expectation. Sounds like you got out just in the nick of time.

She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down
Once you get her off the street

She likes the boys in the band
She says that I'm her all time fav'rite
When I make my move to her room
It's the right time, she's never hard to please

That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In the new wave magazines