Tee Martin Game Worn Steelers Jersey…..Nope

I have a few guitars too. I’d like to hear what you have. I personally have a Martin D41, HD 28 and a Taylor 412e-R……

OK. Now you are bragging. MOF, you are always bragging. There, I said it. Most are too PC to say what they really think. The hell with that. You Brag, you know it and I know it. This part about the Guitars (Which I also collect ) proves it. It's OK, some need the attention/affirmation. Fire away, Doc, I don't care. LOL . Go string your guitars.

OK. Now you are bragging. MOF, you are always bragging. There, I said it. Most are too PC to say what they really think. The hell with that. You Brag, you know it and I know it. This part about the Guitars (Which I also collect ) proves it. It's OK, some need the attention/affirmation. Fire away, Doc, I don't care. LOL . Go string your guitars.

You don’t care??? You cared enough to take time out of your busy and important life to make a rude, uncalled for and baseless comment to someone you don’t even know. You cared enough to read thru an ENTIRE page of posts that was started by someone you call a “bragger.” You cared enough to judge me guilty of bragging since my post about guitars, as you said, “proves it.” The bottom line is the evidence would say that not only do you care, you care quite a lot. Your post reeks of jealousy and insecurity and that’s quite obvious. I’ll now go and, as you said, string my guitars. You go and read a self help book and get some encouragement. You need it.

I started a thread in the Pub about guitars.. I have mainly electrics. I just bought a orange fender super sonic.. Cause it's beautiful orange!

I’ll search for your thread. I’ve wanted to learn how to play for years but I simply have not put in the time. I played drums and I can read music but as I said I simply haven’t put in the hours. Would you say that learning electric is easier than acoustic?

Brag forum??? Anyone that knows me understands nothing could be further from the truth. Further, did you not read the above post? It was a post to tell people to NOT BUY it. To not get scammed. How you twisted a post that was meant to protect unsuspecting collectors from getting scammed into a “brag” is beyond me. All the best to you brother.

You shouldn't even entertain that poster. Keep posting your hauls. Personally, this is my favorite because of how you've broken down things that the average viewer/buyer might not know. Sports memorabilia is a whole 'nother world

You shouldn't even entertain that poster. Keep posting your hauls. Personally, this is my favorite because of how you've broken down things that the average viewer/buyer might not know. Sports memorabilia is a whole 'nother world

Thank you and I truly appreciate it. I’m not a bragger and have nothing to prove. If I truly thought people would enjoy it I’d try to start a thread on collecting do’s and dont’s. I think it could really help and be interesting too.

Brag forum??? Anyone that knows me understands nothing could be further from the truth. Further, did you not read the above post? It was a post to tell people to NOT BUY it. To not get scammed. How you twisted a post that was meant to protect unsuspecting collectors from getting scammed into a “brag” is beyond me. All the best to you brother.
Even that is sorta bragging. Bragging about all your knowledge how to tell a real from a fake. By the way I had no idea that they changed the fabric in 2000 or about the 98-48 or what ever it was. So I guess thanks keeping one of us from getting ripped off. So that’s acceptable bragging. It’s might help me one day. Even if you were bragging as absurd as that is, I’m not against bragging as long as it’s about something that is interesting to me. I always liked show and tell. To brag to me about something that I don’t care about, I guess I’m out on that kind of bragging. Without proofreading I thing I worked bragging into this bragging thread almost 11 times.

Keep doing what you are doing. Clowns everywhere.

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
Thank you and I truly appreciate it. I’m not a bragger and have nothing to prove. If I truly thought people would enjoy it I’d try to start a thread on collecting do’s and dont’s. I think it could really help and be interesting too.
If that means more good advice and picture of cool Vol gear and collectibles, then I’m out.

My bad.
The clown made me do it.

Even that is sorta bragging. Bragging about all your knowledge how to tell a real from a fake. By the way I had no idea that they changed the fabric in 2000 or about the 98-48 or what ever it was. So I guess thanks keeping one of us from getting ripped off. So that’s acceptable bragging. It’s might help me one day. Even if you were bragging as absurd as that is, I’m not against bragging as long as it’s about something that is interesting to me. I always liked show and tell. To brag to me about something that I don’t care about, I guess I’m out on that kind of bragging. Without proofreading I thing I worked bragging into this bragging thread almost 11 times.

Keep doing what you are doing. Clowns everywhere.

Thanks friend….

Considering Nike didn’t produce nfl jerseys until 2012 should be a dead giveaway as well….

Reactions: 508mikey
I’ll search for your thread. I’ve wanted to learn how to play for years but I simply have not put in the time. I played drums and I can read music but as I said I simply haven’t put in the hours. Would you say that learning electric is easier than acoustic?
The acoustic guitars you have I would say it wouldn't be. Generally the string gauge is larger and is a little more difficult to get your fingers conditioned on an acoustic.. But you have some nice acoustics, would not take long to accustomed to playing. I'd be playing that Taylor qd.

I like your threads, and I appreciate the pointers that you give. I have a modest collection myself, and I always take note of your pointers. I’ve never had access to a collector with your resources, so I read everything you post. Keep it up.

Weird how Vols Football has become "DOCTORLOOMIS' brag forum for EBay purchases".

I don’t know the guy from Adam so I’m not defending him, but personally I enjoy seeing his collection. At least he took the time to discourage fellow fans from bidding on a fake jersey

I have a question about game jerseys. I see (sometimes on the same site) "game issued", "game worn", and "game used" designations. Can you explain what the difference is?

View attachment 414230
These are for Jersey’s only. Not gloves, pants, shoes……

Team Issue – This is a jersey direct from the manufacture to the team minus any additional patches the team might add. Jersey will have a player’s number but will not have a nameplate or name on the back.

Game Issued – Jersey is game ready with all the sizing tags, patches, emblems, numbers, nameplate & name on back….etc. Jersey would be clean & not used in a game. Example: A QB could be issued a backup jersey for a game that wasn’t worn in a game. That jersey would be considered a game issued jersey. Players that dress out for a game but do not play wear game issued jerseys. These jerseys can cost less than a game worn or game used.

Game Worn / Game Used – Both of these mean the same thing. They have the same makeup as a game issued jersey but was “worn” or “used” in an actual game. Jersey can show signs of use with grass stains, dirt stains, rips, color stains from emblems painted on field. Some game used or game worn jerseys could have the name plate & name removed from the back. A game used or game worn jersey with everything still attached can cost more.

Reactions: volinSmyrna

VN Store

Back