Tee Martin’s 1st breakout game / QB who Made Things Happen

I’ve been going to games my entire life but my first real football memory was 98 when we played UAB and I think it was UCLA lost that weekend and we ended up with the #1 ranking. I may be off on the team that lost but I remember the game well. They announced the score and the stadium went ape.

QBs that made things happen? Give me Casey Clausen. All the guy did was win, he was gritty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evergrenevol
I’ve been going to games my entire life but my first real football memory was 98 when we played UAB and I think it was UCLA lost that weekend and we ended up with the #1 ranking. I may be off on the team that lost but I remember the game well. They announced the score and the stadium went ape.

QBs that made things happen? Give me Casey Clausen. All the guy did was when he was gritty.
Just "WHEN" baby! 😆

QBs that made things happen? Give me Casey Clausen. All the guy did was when he was gritty.
Ohio St lost to Michigan St the day we beat UAB. UCLA lost later on the same day Kansas St lost and we beat Miss St for the SEC Championship.

He made a lot happen in his first game as a starter against Syracuse, but turning point was in first half against Georgia when Cutcliff ripped him a new after he made a bad decision on an int.

Was a different QB from then on.
Without watching the replay, seems we would have lost that Syracuse games without Tee. I would have said that was his breakout game.

VN Store

Back