Tee Headed to Louisville

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...e-martin-expected-to-join-acc-coaching-staff/

As the Tennessee Volunteers continue to search for a new offensive coordinator to replace Tyson Helton, former Vol QB Tee Martin is apparently moving on to an ACC school.

After being let go as USC’s offensive coordinator earlier this offseason, Martin has been looking to join a Power 5 staff, and it appears he’s found a new home.

Per a report from Appalachian State insider Tyler Rash, Louisville coach Scott Satterfield (hired recently after coaching at App State) is expected to hire Martin this week:

I really didn't think he'd leave the West Coast.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...e-martin-expected-to-join-acc-coaching-staff/

As the Tennessee Volunteers continue to search for a new offensive coordinator to replace Tyson Helton, former Vol QB Tee Martin is apparently moving on to an ACC school.

After being let go as USC’s offensive coordinator earlier this offseason, Martin has been looking to join a Power 5 staff, and it appears he’s found a new home.

Per a report from Appalachian State insider Tyler Rash, Louisville coach Scott Satterfield (hired recently after coaching at App State) is expected to hire Martin this week:

I really didn't think he'd leave the West Coast.
He’ll be a position coach. Predicted this years ago.

Probably why he said “if” there scooter. We could possibly meet them in a bowl game one day, which is what he meant.

Then why didn't he say that to begin with, Slick?

Must be nice to be able to read minds. 😏
Merry Christmas.

Reactions: BearCat204
When he pulls too Talent for the cards folks are gonna scream from the mountain tops about why he won’t come to Tennessee.

Theres obviously some sort of grudge there or he just Doesent want to stain his image in Knoxville.

When he pulls too Talent for the cards folks are gonna scream from the mountain tops about why he won’t come to Tennessee.

Theres obviously some sort of grudge there or he just Doesent want to stain his image in Knoxville.
You are assuming Tee doesn’t want to be the OC here and not the other way around.

Reactions: BreatheUT
After moving 20 years ago from Knoxville to North Carolina near the campus of App. state for a new job I learned one thing about the App State football coaches. They would have been great hires here at UT( jerry Moore or Scott Satterfield) Coach Martin will be in absolutely great hands with a well rounded and sensible coach such as Scott Satterfield.
This is coach was absolutely great with the media , the public and the academic relationship his team members demonstrate. Personally I think that this association with Coach Satterfield is the best move for Coach Martin rather than jumping into another arena filled with rumor and drama from all sides surrounding Tennessee football

There is more to coaching than recruiting, while I agree most around here wouldnt necessarily hate him being here as a wr coach that's about all he is capable of at this point in his career, he showed why at USC.

VN Store

Back