Tedford to Washington instead of possibly Florida?

U-T

Woah

Story

Over the next few weeks, UW president Mark Emmert likely will offer Tedford enough money – in the neighborhood of $2 million a season – to consider leaving Cal. And when Tedford finds himself torn between loyalty to a program on the cusp of its finest hour in 46 years and more money than a workaholic college coach could ever spend, Emmert will call back and raise the offer to $2.2 million. Or $2.5 million. Or, heck, let’s just cut to the chase, J-Ted, and settle on $3 million.

I don't think Tedford will leave... Pac-10 coaches are very dedicated. Mike Belotti at Oregon has been in a similar situation in the last couple years, most notably his season with Joey Harrington.

The problem with Cal is how poorly the facilities are at the school. They are a joke compared to any other school.

Granted, they are now making them better but either way....I see him in the NFL when they are done

Oregon has the nicest facilities of any team I've ever seen. Ever. Autzen Stadium is amazing. You definitley get perks when the owner of Nike graduated from your college.

VN Store

Back