Tebow with Urban again

Tebow should have went into the league as a tight end, he probably would have has a long and productive career.

Reactions: Remy
I hope he makes it. I'm tempted to place some $$$$$$ on the Vegas 2.5 over/under on CAREER catches for Tebow.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
The Jags are terrible, and they're probably going to be terrible in the very near term. But you can't justify wasting a spot on the 45 man on an obvious gimmick.
I don’t get why anyone thinks they don’t already have incentive enough to buy tickets. They have one of the greatest coaches to ever coach college football on the sidelines, the #1 pick most highly touted, sure thing QB prospect since Andrew Luck . There’s a lot of intrigue in Jax IMO.

Not very Christian like of Tebow to be stealing roster spots from guys that are actually deserving of the opportunity.

He's great at drawing attention to himself, that's for sure. When his athletic career truly is over, I expect him to be a game show or reality TV host.

IMO, he is surprisingly not very good in front of the camera as a sports commentator. Repeats nothing but cliches and shouts.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Not very Christian like of Tebow to be stealing roster spots from guys that are actually deserving of the opportunity.

The Christian virtue signalers in Duval disagree with you.

Tebow will singlehandedly restore honor, integrity and Jesus Christ himself back into the league, and heal the Godless, soulless, un-American traitors playing professional football in this great country that no one seems to love or care about any more.

He's great at drawing attention to himself, that's for sure. When his athletic career truly is over, I expect him to be a game show or reality TV host.

IMO, he is surprisingly not very good in front of the camera as a sports commentator. Repeats nothing but cliches and shouts.

That’s because even though Tebow seems to be a great guy by all accounts, no one has ever accused him of being the smartest guy in the room. He’s just not very articulate.

The Jags are terrible, and they're probably going to be terrible in the very near term. But you can't justify wasting a spot on the 45 man on an obvious gimmick.
Oh sure you can. Jersey and ticket sales. Likely add more "value" to the organization then anyone on the bottom of that roster.

Reactions: Wireless1
Oh sure you can. Jersey and ticket sales. Likely add more "value" to the organization then anyone on the bottom of that roster.

If they actually start selling Tebow jerseys, there will be some seriously pissed off vets in that locker room.

Reading where a lot of veterans are ticked off about this.

VN Store

Back