Tebow should not even be playing for Florida or for that fact, not playing at all

fulmermaniac

Crush Em Kiffin
It just occured to me even though I know everybody else knows the marvelous cinderella story for Tim Tebow, this kid was homeschooled and was allowed to play football at the high school in his surrounding area. Last time I checked, you have to attend the high school to be eligible to play. He played at Nease High School while his little mommy homeschooled him because he once said in high school that he didn't like public schools, just too much stuff going around. HMMMM, the only conclusion I can think of is his parents were paying big money or something. By the way the Hoover Bucs pounded Tebow in his senior season while he was at Nease High School in the first game of the season.

Why does any of this matter? Especially the part about him losing to Hoover, completely irrelevant.

If you are homeschooled you can play a sport for the school in your district. What he did was 100% legit.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It just occured to me even though I know everybody else knows the marvelous cinderella story for Tim Tebow, this kid was homeschooled and was allowed to play football at the high school in his surrounding area. Last time I checked, you have to attend the high school to be eligible to play. He played at Nease High School while his little mommy homeschooled him because he once said in high school that he didn't like public schools, just too much stuff going around. HMMMM, the only conclusion I can think of is his parents were paying big money or something. By the way the Hoover Bucs pounded Tebow in his senior season while he was at Nease High School in the first game of the season.

Do not envy...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He is a great football player that happens to play for one of our biggest rivals, get over it.

It is fitting that you are "fulmermaniac".

In 1996, legislation was passed in Florida allowing homeschooled students to compete in local high school sporting events. The law specifies that homeschooled students may participate on the team of the local school in the school district in which they live

Tebow (from Duval County) wanted to play for Nease High School in St. Johns County, so his parents moved into an apartment in St. Johns County therefore allowing him to play for Nease HS.

In Florida, a student that is home schooled can play football for the team's school he would be attending.
The funny thing is, his home is in west Jacksonville (Duval County). Nease high school is in Saint Johns county. He had an condo in Ponte Vedra so he could play for Nease.

To me, there is something wrong in high school sports if a kid can move where ever he wants. I wounder how is family afforded a Condo in Ponte Vedra, and a lot of land in West Jville. Missionary business must be GOOD.

Tebow (from Duval County) wanted to play for Nease High School in St. Johns County, so his parents moved into an apartment in St. Johns County therefore allowing him to play for Nease HS.

By "moved into" you mean they bought or rented out something but didn't live in it.

In Florida, a student that is home schooled can play football for the team's school he would be attending.
The funny thing is, his home is in west Jacksonville (Duval County). Nease high school is in Saint Johns county. He had an condo in Ponte Vedra so he could play for Nease.

To me, there is something wrong in high school sports if a kid can move where ever he wants. I wounder how is family afforded a Condo in Ponte Vedra, and a lot of land in West Jville. Missionary business must be GOOD.

Yeah that doesn't add up.

Like it really matters at this point. He passed muster to get into college and he kicks our ass. Accept it.

I agree 100%. I also think Percy Harvin should be deemed ineligible, Tommy Tubberville should be banned from coaching, Nick Saban should be banned from any state ending in a vowel, and Knowshon Moreno, if allowed to play at all, should be forced to hop on one leg (the left.) I am positive that they have all committed infractions at least as serious as being taught by their parents.

Hey Hoover is not that good they won alot of their games by cheating a team out of the game. I played in game a few years back against them at their field and lost 21-17. The penalty count was 20 for us 2 for them. You add it up.

Didn't Hoover's coach get in a buncha trouble for something?

Didn't Hoover's coach get in a buncha trouble for something?

There were accusations of grade fixing and all of that at Hoover, but the big bomb came down when everyone found out about Rush's 2nd family.

actually, i think you can play whether you're homeschooled or not. and it doesn't matter. why even bring this up???

Huh? I think you might have quoted the wrong post. But thanks!

I can't tell if you're serious or not... i was just stealing a line from Dodgeball..
Right when i posted it, i figured this would happen when you read it haha.

VN Store

Back