Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

He's shooting well, but the Cavs should triple team German Rondo every time cause he sure as hell ain't passing lol

If PG doesn't step up tonight, we are probably in for a blowout tonight, we aren't winning if he is the third best player again.

I'm trying to stay level headed, but this team is already dangerous. If PG has finally broken out of his early slump, Fergy/Grant/Abrines/Diallo all keep developing then look out. Then like you said get Dre back. Mannn...lol

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Of course they lose to the Mavs.
Pretty sure they have a spare uni in the locker room. Please put one on russ.

Lol you didnt enjoy watching Fat Felton jack 12 shots in 16 minutes? Losing to The Mavs after beating the sh*t out of the Rockets is such a Thunder thing to do. Lol

I think they hold Russ out the next 3 games, bring him back next Monday against the Kings in time for The Warriors. If PG can at least lead us to 2-1 against Suns, Knicks, Suns we should just murder him already. Lol

I'd pay good money to watch a Diallo, Fergy and Grant dunk contest.

BTW in Grants 10 starts we are 8-2, he's averaging around 13 on shooting of 54/39/72.

BTW if I could change one thing, it would be that we stop going away from Adams after halftime. He'll be 6-9 with 14 points in the first half we will be cruising, then he gets 2 shots in the second half. It's maddening and has been happening for 2 and half years.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin

VN Store

Back