Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

PG so far this month 29.1 PPG, 8 REB, 4.4 APG, 2 Stls, 66.4 TS% 44.8% from 3. BTW Grant is over 40% from 3 since becoming the starter. Russ and PG 1 and 2 in Steals now.

I love how Lopez came over and Grant just casually turned him around and put him on his azz. Then Adams strolls over and grabs his wrist and holds it while Lopez acts all crazy. Lol
I like how **** de-escalated once adams comes over. The man has a career as a bouncer after basketball. Lol

Reactions: BadJerry20
I like how **** de-escalated once adams comes over. The man has a career as a bouncer after basketball. Lol

Dude, I just said on Twitter that Adams is the ultimate bouncer. Lol Hes calming Dunn down and notice other people are wrestling, calmly walks over grabs his wrist and everyone just calms down. Lol

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Russ didn't shoot one three tonight.dont know how i feel about it. Its basically turnover (unless adams boards it, but russ usually misses long) but at the same time you'd like for him to shoot atleast 1-2 a game to atleast keep the defense honest and guessing.

Reactions: BadJerry20
It would be like if deandre jordan started shooting threes. He'd have no driving lane, and would be forced to shoot brick after brick.

Russ didn't shoot one three tonight.dont know how i feel about it. Its basically turnover (unless adams boards it, but russ usually misses long) but at the same time you'd like for him to shoot atleast 1-2 a game to atleast keep the defense honest and guessing.

I saw a guy ask Adams once how he got so many offensive rebounds, he said, "we miss a lot of shots" lol I'm with you a couple a game are probably needed, with a hard cap of 4.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin

VN Store

Back