Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

I will say after 2 years of live and die by Russ, its nice that we can still win when he sucks now. I actually think PG hitting shots is more important than Russ, cause Russ can still get 10+ assists and rebounds and impact the game. I just he would realize he is off and stop shooting. Lol

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
I will say after 2 years of live and die by Russ, its nice that we can still win when he sucks now. I actually think PG hitting shots is more important than Russ, cause Russ can still get 10+ assists and rebounds and impact the game. I just he would realize he is off and stop shooting. Lol
Yeah.. You could tell he was pissed after the game haha... Pg is really feeling it right now, looks like he might finally be 100% healthy.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Yeah.. You could tell he was pissed after the game haha... Pg is really feeling it right now, looks like he might finally be 100% healthy.

Yeah I was telling a friend the other day PG is looking more and more like PG before the broken leg. He's taking dudes off the dribble, catching oops, attacking the basket vs just settling for long range shots. Plus his D is otherworldly right now, the thought of him and a healthy Dre makes me all giddy.

Conversely I don't think Russ ankle is right yet, he just hasn't looked as explosive since hurting it. He was attacking the rim like crazy early, now it's so many jumpers, and not the 15 foot pull up that he kills. Plus side his been mostly locked in on D this year, still has lapses but a lot better overall.

It's time to move Pat Pat and Abrines, I'm 100% over those 2. "Shooters" that can't shoot are useless. Trade them for another 4, maybe Markief Morris or even Jeff Green, and play Diallo and Burton more.

A founding father? Sure we could trade Benjamin Franklin. IDK he's shot pretty awful this year though he would get much better looks here. I wouldn't give up a pick for a 37 year old on the downside of his career. Plus we would have no backup 4. And don't say PG cause he wanted to murder Bird for trying him at the 4. Lol

VN Store

Back